Hatsune Miu: Project Diva F AKA. the Vocaloid discussion thread

ShinRPGamer

Since it's been about a week since Project Diva F came out in NA and couple more days in Europe before it comes there I feel it's about time to start a thread about Hatsune Miku, Project Diva and the Vocaloids in general.

I actually got into (or rather going to get into) Project Diva after Animethon where it was showcased in several panels since then I've been playing the demos and rather like it.

So I extend the questioon to you. How did you get into the Vocaloids?

Edit: Did not look at which thread I put this in. :sweatdrop: Can it be moved to the other games section, please?

Edited by ShinRPGamer

The first Vocaloid song I ever listened to was Alice Human Sacrifice. Then I listened to Miku's Melt and have been a fan ever since. Never played Project Diva but I really want to.

I first really got in to Vocaloid with KAITO's cover of VOiCE. Then I stumbled onto songs like SPICE!, Madness of Duke Venomania, Sweet's Beast, and Imitation Black, and once I witnessed those things, I knew that I pretty much couldn't leave the fandom from that point. It's like, "Well, if I'm in this deep, then there's no point trying to leave."

I started with KAITO's Melt. But then I discovered a lot of singers on NND after that so I don't really listen to the actual VOCALOIDs anymore, just their songs sung by other people.

Oh my gosh, Vocaloid.

My first song was Two-Faced Lovers. I stumbled across it while browsing through some Hetalia videos, and I immediately went to go look it up. Fell in love.

And then I discovered Panda Hero and Poker Face and I pretty much just dived into the fandom face-first without any regrets at all. XD

Ironically, I'm listening to Gumi and Mayu's Indulging Idol Syndrome right now.