H3 Prologue Performance

Eh, I was wondering what are the different MU turncounts for H3 Prologue?

I have gotten 33 turns with Knight!MU (with very little growth rigging).

I have gotten 32 turns with Merc!MU

I had to be STR blessed enough to 1RKO P-8 silver axe bandits and SPD blessed enough to 1RKO 14 SPD theives in P-8 to get the 7 turn in P-8

Edit: Just found Kngt_of_Titania Merc!MU that got a 28 turn prologue.
I imagine Myrm!MU can basically accomplish the same turncounts while more easily meeting the SPD benchmarks but having more difficulty with STR

Colonel_M got I think 34 turns with Fighter!MU

He didn't need to rig a whole lot of growths either (I think only the 70% STR proc to 3 turn P-2 but Knight, Merc and Myrm all need a STR proc to 4 turn P-2 so small potatoes). Though hit rates are shaky, especially against swords.

I cannot for the life of me find a thread where grandjackel posted his MaleCav!MU turncounts. Apparently it performs quite well with a few rigged speed procs and even features an 8 turn of P-8 with Est. Does such a thread exist?

Edited by commonguard

Yeah, I found the 28 turn with Merc. But the 7 turn of P-8 can only be achieved by MaleCav, Merc, (and I imagine Myrm) or is it open to Knight and Fighter as well?

Edit: Am I allowed to bump threads by double posting?

Edit #2:

I have sifted through the H3 Tier List and could not find the 7 turn or even an 8 turn of P-8 (though I can definitely see a reliable 8 turn being done). Either way, unless someone can tell me otherwise I`m just going to assume that a reliable 7 or 8 turn exists only for MaleCav, Merc, and Myrmidon. With a reliable 9 turn existing for Fighter and Knight.

Nevermind I found it. Still having trouble 3 turning Est with Knight!MU, at least without Draug. And Draug costs a turn for P-6. Also, I may try for a 7 or 8 turn for P-8 with a leveled Ryan + Cain essentially replacing Wrys + Luke in my current unreliable 8 turn.

Not sure if there is anything new here but my turncounts for Knight!MU in H3 prologue are

P-1 4 turns

P-2 4 turns

P-3 4 turns

P-4 3 turns

Athena obviously -- MU who is likely at least level 4, needs 11 STR and 15 DEF, in other words 2 procs in each of STR and DEF in 3 levels

Caeda, Ryan and MU take hits on EP 1 and 2. Ryan needs to use a vulnerary on PP 2. Wrys is free to heal on PP 3.

MU opens by attacking the nearest myrmidon from the west, and on turn 2 Caeda kills the soldier that attacked her and MU kills the other soldier from the west. On PP 3, Caeda kills the myrmidon that attacked her. MU + Ryan + Luke can kill Athena while Rody can kill the archer that was harassing Ryan.

If MU does not have 15 DEF, 4 SPD (less likely to occur) will also work.

P-5 4 turns

P-6 2 turns

Ogma -- Athena, Caeda, Merric, Ryan, MU fielded with MU, Athena, Caeda, and either Ryan or Merric taking hits on EP

Athena and Caeda`s positioning is dependant on MU`s defensive parameters relative to Caeda. If the southern bandit goes after MU, Athena needs be 1D of MU after MU kills the northern bandit as the southern bandit + cavalier will probably KO MU. Otherwise Athena is 1D1R of MU. Caeda is 1R of Athena in either case. The archer will attack either Ryan or Merric, who ever gets attacked needs to be 1U of MU.

MU also needs 21 ATK with a steel lance (11 STR and C rank lances OR 12 STR, C rank lances is likely though).

P-7 3 turns

Cain -- Athena, Wrys, Merric, Caeda, and Luke

In addition to the necessary STR procs on Caeda, Athena and Luke

Luke needs (I believe) 3 hp on base to survive an archer + myrmidon hit with a lance equipped

P-8 9 turns

Athena, Ogma, Wrys, Luke, Merric, Athena, Caeda, Marth, MU fielded.

Knight!MU can get a 9 turn with 11 STR, less than 6 SPD and 15 DEF. Everyone else other than Luke and Caeda is at base. Luke for me had 10 STR at level 5, I think it is not necessary. His durability is irrelevant since he never gets hit so long as he has a sword equipped. I had a barely level 6 Caeda going into the map. It is preferable that Caeda never misses her 95% SPD growth on any of her levels, her STR is fine at base.

P-8 8 turns (unreliable, currently working on how it could be made more reliable and even making it a 7 turn)

Same units fielded.

I don`t know if a 7 or 8 turn has been done with Knight!MU in prologue but I think it`s possible to be made reliable, well the 8 turn at least.

I got the idea from BalcerzakFeldspar`s youtube video of P-8. He pulled both hunter + bandit duos on turn 1 and proceeded to kill everything in the immediate vicinity on turn 2, with the LHS hunter being killed by a unit that could 1RKO the silver axe bandit on turn 2 EP. His Myrm!MU was capable of this. However, Knight!MU is capable of replicating this by being 1RKO`d but not 1HKO`d. The idea is to have Athena KO the hunter while on the pillar (the dodge isn`t necessary but it`s nice to try and it decreases the number of dodges I currently need vs. handaxes). Then place a sufficiently weak or weakened Knight!MU who is doubled by the Silver Axe bandit that Athena couldn`t kill within his attack range and have him suicide onto MU. Again MU needs to be 1RKO`d but not 1HKO`d for this to work. Merric should be countering the mage on this turn and one of your sword users should be placed in range of the other bandits handaxe range and hope for dodges. The subsequent turns may need some sword vs handaxe dodges (only from Athena and Ogma). Due to non-stop offense and only 1 healer, one turn may need to be taken to heal your team with vulneraries.

I didn`t bother with descriptions for the other prologues since they aren`t anything even potentially new.

Final Edit: If anyone cares... pretty much anything above this line posted by me is more or less meaningless.

In not actually seeing grandjackal's post in the H3 Tier List I assumed the 7 turn of P-8 was only possible with MaleCav, Merc and Myrmidon, but that is not the case. In fact I believe any melee MU can achieve a 7 turn with both Ogma and Est.

So Knight!MU can reliably get a complete prologue turncount of

P-1 4/4 turns

P-2 4/8 turns with MU proccing 1 STR in two levels before engaging Rody

P-3 4/12 turns

P-4 3/15 turns against Athena with MU, likely level 4 by now, having 11 STR and 15 DEF OR 11 STR and 4 SPD

P-5 4/19 turns

P-6 2/21 turns against Ogma with Ryan, MU, Athena and Caeda taking hits on the EP

P-7 3/24 turns against Cain or Est, but for the reliable 7 turn of P-8 you probably need Est.

Ryan needs 6 SPD, MU needs to survive 1 round of combat against the mercenary and another against the bandit without healing in between. Ryan, Ogma, Athena, Caeda go up while MU and Merric take out the mercenary and bandit. Likely, you will need Caeda, Ryan and either Athena or Ogma to attack Est. MU draws bandit on turn 2 as to not be overwhelmed. Archers need to move north.

P-8 7/31 turns with strategy by grandjackal here

31 turns. No crits or dodges, with only a pedestrian amount of growth rigging (0.5 above average in each of STR and DEF for P-4 and Ryan can reach level 5 before P-7 so you just need him to be on average). Exp distribution is not ideal, but I think P-7 and P-8 could be tweaked heavily for MU, Caeda, and Ryan to get more kill exp.

Edited by commonguard