John McCain

Serene

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually voting for John McCain myself.....

I've already recieved slander for this though. So I'm used to it.

Complain if you will.

REPUBLICANS FTW!!!

XD/JK

I'm actually voting for John McCain myself.....

I've already recieved slander for this though. So I'm used to it.

Complain if you will.

REPUBLICANS FTW!!!

XD/JK

Not voting is stupid.

I actually wish I could vote, and there are bastards out there ignoring their rights.

So I'm not Christian so sue me.

Yeah I knew that but WHY TOOTH FAIRY. OUT OF EVERYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF, YOU CHOSE THE TOOTH FAIRY.

BTW Knife this topic is about how out of touch McCain is with his own stuff, also politics

joking about your voting for McCain or joking about republicans ftw

Well I'm republican, but I'm not so republican that I hate democrats.

But yeah, I am voting for McCain.

Not voting is stupid.

I actually wish I could vote, and there are bastards out there ignoring their rights.

Well they aren't ignoring their rights. Just because they can vote doesn't mean they have to.

They're free to choose who to vote for, and free to chose to not vote at all.

Yeah I knew that but WHY TOOTH FAIRY. OUT OF EVERYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF, YOU CHOSE THE TOOTH FAIRY.

BTW Knife this topic is about how out of touch McCain is with his own stuff, also politics

By your logic I'm gonna make a topic about Edwards and his baby momma, or about the clintons wanting back in the white house.

Well they aren't ignoring their rights. Just because they can vote doesn't mean they have to.

They're free to choose who to vote for, and free to chose to not vote at all.

I know that, but people bitch all the time how the country's going to crap when they don't even bother to TRY and make a difference.

Because I don't believe in the tooth fairy and I don't... believe in god! OK I SAID IT! Please send the assasins another day because I don't want to die on my b-day.

Because I don't believe in the tooth fairy and I don't... believe in god! OK I SAID IT! Please send the assasins another day because I don't want to die on my b-day.

No its fine

lets just bring some b-52 bombers and just cluster bomb the middle east until they give up.

Are you crazy? You know how many innocent lives would be lost in the process? War isn't that simple.

I know that, but people bitch all the time how the country's going to crap when they don't even bother to TRY and make a difference.

That's true.

But then again, you're choices are usually between a 'Douche and a turd' according to South Park.

TBQH, it honestly doesn't matter who the president is. It really doesn't change too much. Usually just dime and nickel stuff.

Are you crazy? You know how many innocent lives would be lost in the process? War isn't that simple.

Yeah if it was that simple then some wars could have not had happen to begin with.

Also why was George Bush elected to a second term