Roy u silly boi

Diddy Kong

That defense is also pretty impressive for that level.. Considering his resistance growth is higher haha

Elibe you so silly with defense growths.

Edited by Folgore Red II

It's really weird. I never really had a Strenght blessed Roy. Or whenever it did happen, he always had awesome Speed and Skill to boot to. Ah well. I even had quite good Speed growths on Wade actually! They are now equally fast and strong at the moment, it's quite funny.

It's really weird. I never really had a Strenght blessed Roy. Or whenever it did happen, he always had awesome Speed and Skill to boot to. Ah well. I even had quite good Speed growths on Wade actually! They are now equally fast and strong at the moment, it's quite funny.

Hahaha Wade. One of our members ZM had an insanely blessed one once. Lemme find the thread.. Here ya go http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35110&page=1

Roy is our boy, indeed.

Roy's our boy! Roy for Smash 4! I better not let my fanboyism start too much in a non smash thread xD

I watched that playthrough a little in my lurking days, and honestly, it was the reason I started using Wade in the first place! :lol:It helps a little I look like the dude, in personality and appearance.

I usually use characters in FE based on their personality and appearance more then their overall amazingness :P, I'm not often one to say I need to SHAVE TURNS etc lol.

Well same here. But I rate them more based on personality and class, and weapon type. In FE6, I always end up using Alan, Lance and Sue. This time I'm not gonna use Sue though, but Wolt instead. He's Roy's milkbrother and all. Dieck never turned out good for me in all my previous playthroughs, which sucks, cause I love Heroes. This time he's doing great though. Rutger to, but Rutger is... well... Rutger. Am thinking of keeping Saul and Clarine to, and add Lilinia to the force next chapter. And am using Thany for the first time to this time. Even going Ilia route.

Am playing Normal anyway. So might as well use whoever I want / like.

Well same here. But I rate them more based on personality and class, and weapon type. In FE6, I always end up using Alan, Lance and Sue. This time I'm not gonna use Sue though, but Wolt instead. He's Roy's milkbrother and all. Dieck never turned out good for me in all my previous playthroughs, which sucks, cause I love Heroes. This time he's doing great though. Rutger to, but Rutger is... well... Rutger. Am thinking of keeping Saul and Clarine to, and add Lilinia to the force next chapter. And am using Thany for the first time to this time. Even going Ilia route.

Am playing Normal anyway. So might as well use whoever I want / like.

I love quite a few of fe6's characters so its extremely hard for me to choose a team every run haha, I also find its not TOO much worse to get some people up on hard just acouple ^^;

Honestly, everytime I think of doing a Hard mode for FE6, I remember those damn Bersek Staves, and how like, every Druid has them during mid-end game.

Also, WOULD YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

2wbupfm.jpg

I... I don't even know what to say anymore...

Edited by Diddy Kong

To be honest, I more than often end up with a better Roy than a worse one. Only thing I personally think really limits him are his late promotion and bad bases. Then again, his bases aren't the worst. Quite comparable to Marth's and Leaf's actually.

Also, anyone had any good experiences raising Barth?

Edited by Diddy Kong