Favorite husbando/waifu from Awakening (3,100/1,400 votes!) Owain/Tharja leading, Chrom/Lucina runner up. [Final Round: Owain and Tharja face off!]

ElissaSlayer

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite of the top 3?

• Owain
    • Chrom
    • Lon'qu
  2. 2. Who is your favorite of the top 3?

• Tharja
    • Lucina
    • Cordelia

There is a HUGE poll running at the moment to determine who is the most common and popular husband from the game. This has been passed around from YouTube to Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter. All the way to Reddit, Ign, GameFAQs and now here. Already over 3,000 votes! http://poll.pollcode.com/up7qo

Now the Waifu war is up with over 1,000 votes! http://poll.pollcode.com/15615

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQhMBIizWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP6KOvMInAI

Some confessions to maybe help you decide

Now the final round is up. Who is the most popular and chose spouse from the game. Owain or Tharja?

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/showpoll.asp?qid=336909&sid=4ku48d8pa07jsu4336909&new=True

Husbandos

1.Owain-558

2. Chrom-394

3. Lon'qu-257

4. Gaius-249

5. Inigo-217

6. Henry-183

7. Stahl-169

8. Brady-153

9. Gregor-135

10. Priam-112

11. Frederick-100

12. Walhart-85

13. Libra-82

14. Gerome-76

15. Donnel-64

16. Yarne-59

17. Basilio-55

18. Kellam-52

19. Vaike-49

20. Gangrel-42

21. Virion-36

22. Ricken-25

23. Laurent-19

24. Yen'fay-14

Waifus

1.Tharja-230

2. Lucina-183

3. Cordelia-151

4. Lissa-124

5. Nowi-97

6. Severa- 86

7. Cherche-74

8. Tiki-66

9. Olivia-62

10. Anna-55

11. Noire-43

12. Sumia-41

13. Cynthia-39

14. Maribelle-38

15. Aversa-36

16. Miriel-32

17. Sully-30

18. Nah-24

19. Panne-22

20. Flavia-18

21. Emmeryn-16

22. Say'ri-12

23. Kjelle-8

Final Round (Favorite spouse)

1. Owain-549

2. Tharja-183

Edited by ElissaSlayer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm surprised Chrom isn't in the lead. xP

I voted Frederick, obviously. He's my knight in shining armor in this game always and I love him to pieces. :wub: I dun care if he's not a popular choice. More Freddy Bear for me! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

I voted Chrom, as he's the one I choose as husband. I'll freely admit that there are others that are better. (My favorite combo of s support and confession scene is actually Priam)

Wait, I thought you married Henry all the time. lol

Silvia does.

If I had to pick one, I'd choose Owain.

If Henry and I ever became a couple, we'd probably try to take over the world so it's better this way, trust me.

Silvia does.

If Henry and I ever became a couple, we'd probably try to take over the world so it's better this way, trust me.

I hear by vote for Vash/Henry to be a thing, and will support your bid for world domination and the resulting conquest. XD

Don't know about Henry, but I think you'd be a great ruler of the world. :P

Edited by Kat

Silvia does.

Oh, okay lol. Kelli will always marry Frederick, but since she's partly a self-insert...well. XD

Because to be honest, the Avatar is actually a bit like myself, so I can see her as myself...a little. But not entirely, so Kelli is still her own character too.

I hear by vote for Vash/Henry to be a thing, and will support your bid for world domination and the resulting conquest. XD

Ohmygod, imagine a world run by me and Henry. I... I don't even. XD

"So what exactly are we going to do today, Henry?"

"Oh, not much. Same thing we always do. Pretend to be Walhart and take over the world, of course~"

"Sounds like a plan. ... And no, we can't hex all the political leaders and win that way."

"Ohhh... you should have told me THAT sooner."

Don't know about Henry, but I think you'd be a great ruler of the world. :P

Aww, thank you. I don't know about Henry either. XD

Oh, okay lol. Kelli will always marry Frederick, but since she's partly a self-insert...well. XD

Because to be honest, the Avatar is actually a bit like myself, so I can see her as myself...a little. But not entirely, so Kelli is still her own character too.

I can't see self-inserts as myself at all, no matter how hard I try. Especially when there's a template to work with to begin with, like the player character from KotOR, or Commander Shepherd or the Avatar. I always make a character out of them. ... Or in this case, two, because Silvia has her brother as well.

I can't see self-inserts as myself at all, no matter how hard I try. Especially when there's a template to work with to begin with, like the player character from KotOR, or Commander Shepherd or the Avatar. I always make a character out of them. ... Or in this case, two, because Silvia has her brother as well.

Well, it's more so that a lot of the time, the Avatar reacts exactly how I would. I often find myself saying "yeah, that's exactly what I would've said/done, Kelli!" lol She also uses a pet name for Frederick, which I most certainly would for a man like him. And she goes apeshit on Chrom for obvious reasons in their support, which I also would have (I have thrown things at men before after they did something stupid). And so on. lol

Well, it's more so that a lot of the time, the Avatar reacts exactly how I would. I often find myself saying "yeah, that's exactly what I would've said/done, Kelli!" lol She also uses a pet name for Frederick, which I most certainly would for a man like him. And she goes apeshit on Chrom for obvious reasons in their support, which I also would have (I have thrown things at men before after they did something stupid). And so on. lol

Really? Because throwing things is the LAST thing I would have done (if I would have done anything at all besides stand there for a few seconds then take off). And I would have NEVER thought to set their ships on fire using our own. (Silvia on the other hand, is reckless enough to do something like that. Silver's not, so seeing that scene with him is just freaking hilarious). I would totally nickname Frederick though.

The A support for that conversation is actually really annoying. I mean, SHE walked in on HIM. Fortunately, that's totally in character for Silvia but I would have stuttered out apologies for a week. XD

Really? Because throwing things is the LAST thing I would have done (if I would have done anything at all besides stand there for a few seconds then take off). And I would have NEVER thought to set their ships on fire using our own. (Silvia on the other hand, is reckless enough to do something like that. Silver's not, so seeing that scene with him is just freaking hilarious). I would totally nickname Frederick though.

The A support for that conversation is actually really annoying. I mean, SHE walked in on HIM. Fortunately, that's totally in character for Silvia but I would have stuttered out apologies for a week. XD

Yeah, well, I would've still been mad at Chrom walking in on me, and me walking in on him wouldn't have helped that, especially since I don't like him. lol

Yeah, well, I would've still been mad at Chrom walking in on me, and me walking in on him wouldn't have helped that, especially since I don't like him. lol

Okay, now THAT I understand. ... Although I'd still be apologizing. After I stop hiding in a corner somewhere. But if I had walked in on him, that's really no one else's fault but mine, so I can't get mad at HIM for that, regardless of my opinion of him. Or at least, that's how I see it.

I actually had a weird timing thing where their A support came immediately after Chrom's C support with Frederick (ie, a chapter unlocks the C support with Frederick then a skirmish unlocked the A support with Avatar) and it surprisingly made a little more sense then to me. Going from seeing your leader naked on a poster to seeing him actually naked was likely going to snap SOMETHING.

Edited by Kat