why do you play/don't play brawl

Suzaku

I play Brawl cause I want to have the ablity to use every character and win a match.

Also it's either this or do nothing

I'm working on that too. So far, it's 85% done (I can't use about 6 characters to win matches)

I'm working on that too. So far, it's 85% done (I can't use about 6 characters to win matches)

Mine Kinda Stalled but I'm basing my list off of beating my friends at school (which isn't that hard)

Right now I have

All Mario characters

All Fire Emblem

All Starfox

All Pokemon

Yoshi

ROB

Snake

Sonic

G&W

Mine Kinda Stalled but I'm basing my list off of beating my friends at school (which isn't that hard)

Right now I have

All Mario characters

All Fire Emblem

All Starfox

All Pokemon

Yoshi

ROB

Snake

Sonic

G&W

Wow, no Toon Link?

I don't play Brawl because I don't own it (or a Wii for that matter). Even if I did own a Wii, I probably wouldn't buy it. I lost interest in Super Smash Bros. years ago.

Why would anyone play a game for a reason other than, "it's fun?"

What about those people who only play a video game if it's graphics are absolutely fucking perfect?

What about those people who only play a video game if it's graphics are absolutely fucking perfect?

Or those who find it to be a hard and frusterating challenge (whoever you are you are crazy) and those that use games as stress relievers and don't find them fun

Elaborate./predictable response

Well, it kinda gets boring getting my ass kicked over and over by the same people. And I don't really have the patience to get that good by playing one player mode.

But I like to think I'm still good enough to beat the average player, but bad enough not to be considered a guy who plays too much.

He must not think very high of himself anymore.

I play brawl for the thrill of a good battle. It's one thing when the match is one sided, and you win or lose but when you barely win by the skin of your teeth... that's the sweetest thing.

I play brawl for the thrill of a good battle. It's one thing when the match is one sided, and you win or lose but when you barely win by the skin of your teeth... that's the sweetest thing.

That is the best. Sometimes it's even fun to lose in that situation.

It's why I love brawling Fox. Our battles are always really close and epic. (When I'm not sucking of course.)

Last line

I had a set of ten matches in a row like that against Karla a member here. She is fuckin murder she knows how to Pivot Grab and I barely got kill moves in, I was never so forced to use full power