Ouran High School Host Club

torifae

After talking to Simca about Ouran High School Host Club which is my favorite anime of all! I figure we should start an official topic of this! Its an awesome anime and people who likes awesome animes should watch it. I'm too lazy to do a summary <.< so I suggest you go read them on Wikipedia, Animenewsnetwork or something about that anime. Its romantic, its funny, I don't know what else to say but watch it.

here:

http://www.shojobeat.com/manga/ohshc/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6122

...I don't really pay attention to the threads in the Anime/Manga board much. :/ It was pretty good, although not the best thing ever IMO. I don't really have much to say about it though. (This whole post could apply to pretty much any anime I've watched actually...) I wasn't very happy when I found out how short it was though...

I had my doubts about this anime when I first saw it. For the first few eps I was like "wtf". Then it started to get funnier and funnier. I can finally see why this is top rated. The funniest gag I remember is when Renge decided to move to Japan and a full size commercial airline plane just suddenly sprouted out of nowhere for her to take off LOL

(p.s. I'm not done yet, so no spoilers please) ;)

I watched it the whole series and read recent chapters of the manga. I love Renge. She's awesome.

And choosing a favourite out the all the guys is impossible. They're all great characters.

I saw this show before, my friends gave it to me on DVD for my B-day like....a year or somethin' ago. XD

But I thought this show was great! It was Funny, Romantic and Entertaining. (I still haven't watched the last two episodes though....XD)

My favorite character is the guy with the puppet...I forgot his name...D:

Edited by Princess Kilvas

*notices how one link says "shojo beat" *shivers* eugh....my sister gets that...... *also notices that all girls are posting besides Hika* Well who am I to judge? I've read........2 shoujo mangas?

*notices how one link says "shojo beat" *shivers* eugh....my sister gets that...... *also notices that all girls are posting besides Hika* Well who am I to judge? I've read........2 shoujo mangas?

3:

My sister forced me to watch it.

It's actually not bad though.

Also Mitsuru Logic Kirijo Tashi Colm the Swordsman isn't female.

Edited by BACON

I can't get enough of Suou!

LOL! Tell me about it. He had me loling through the whole series. We need more idiotic insane male characters in shoujo instead of the usual "dark, cool, mysterious" type that the female lead always falls for. >_>

My favorite character is the guy with the puppet...I forgot his name...D:

Nekozawa! He was awesome too. XD