One Piece

Kiba

I think it would depend on where you look. Besides, everyone cries once in a while.

No I mean they cry to the extent where it gets retarded..

If everyone IRL cried like that, the whole world will be flooded...never mind global warming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like when they're traveling, but I dont get into the fights too much...I think they stall too long.

other then that though its pretty good. better then a lot of anime. atleast I dont sit there yelling "DIE!!!!!!!" to all the main characters like in...say...death note or naruto ^_^ ? (except L, Misa, and Kakashi)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do wonder why that warlord is in the prison cell with ace, he also has a lower bounty than luffy at the moment. I also wonder what ace's bounty was? I have also heard that there is a chance buggy might join luffy's crew afterwards

Edited by Zoro

I do wonder why that warlord is in the prison cell with ace, he also has a lower bounty than luffy at the moment. I also wonder what ace's bounty was? I have also heard that there is a chance buggy might join luffy's crew afterwards

Apparently he ignored the World Government's order of attacking the Whitebeard Pirates. I wouldn't mind a new crew member, but I don't think Buggy is the answer. I most definitely would prefer another female. =/

Edited by Wayward Knight

I want to know what's happening with zoro and sanji, but as much as I like seeing luffy make a fool out of the best security jail in the world I still must know what's happening to all the others more