DodgeDusk

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Nathaniel]Name: Nathaniel.

Birthday: 23rd of June.
Birthplace:
Last Known Residence: An abandoned prison in near Border Sands.

Class: Sorcerer.
Speciality: Using ancient magic, playing chess, annoying people without realizing it.
Voiced By: Colin Firth. (Yep. Colin Firth.)
Crit/Skill Activation Quotes:
"Down-And-OUT!"
"You're through!"
"Checkmate!"
"Let's finish this...!"

Appearance: Nathaniel is twenty years-old. He wears a black leather vest over a white dress shirt, and black travelling trousers with leather boots. Around his neck he wears a pendant in the shape of a skull carved in jade. His hair is about shoulder-length and jet-black.

Bio: Nathaniel is an escaped prisoner from a bandit fortress who has no clue what's happening in Ylisse at the moment, apart from the fact that there is a war going on.
From a young age, he showed an affinity for magic. He loved the power he felt when using it, and when he used its power against the kids who bullied him, he rendered one of them close to death. All the people in the village hated him because of this, and after weeks of harsh treatment from his former friends and family, he left the village in a state of rage.
He travelled Ylisse and Plegia for a few years before getting captured by a bandit group who held him for ransome, but no-one cared enough to pay. He managed to escape by writing a magical tome himself, with his own blood, and killing all of his captors.

When he lived in the village, he was engaged to a girl named Elise. She was the sister of one of the men who bullied him- Specifically the one he almost killed. She refused to go with Nathaniel when he asked her, so he left the village alone. He faced her doppelganger during Border Sands, and Nathaniel ended up having to kill her with 'Night's Grip,' a tome he wrote himself that attacks by creating a hand out of darkness and the crushing the opposition. She said that she never loved him before he left the village, and her doppelganger said the same thing before it died.

Nathaniel has a very cheerful and optimistic personality, despite his past of hatred and imprisonment. Some would even go as far as to call him insane, but he isn't. Whilst being imprisoned by the bandits, he thought a lot about his past life, and decided that it should be put behind him. He has nightmares often, and actually has dark thoughts despite his usual cheerful smile. He is also anemic. The most optimistic in the army.

Nathaniel has been studying the art of summoning using texts by Lyon of Grado, and managed to summon his fiancé's ghost. He learned from her that she had died two years ago, and that she has forgiven him. She told him to live a good life, free from guilt.

Nathaniel has told most of the army the story of his past, which was quite difficult for him. He loves romance novels for an unspecified reason.

His closest friends in the army are Dusk, Glaedyr and Alicia. They have all helped him with something in the past.

Shut up, besty. <3

NO HE'S MINE ALL MINE *glomps Dusko*

Oh, and change my English VA from Grant George to DC Douglas.

I WILL ENSURE COMPLETE

GLOBAL

SHIPPING

NO HE'S MINE ALL MINE *glomps Dusko*

Oh, and change my English VA from Grant George to DC Douglas.

I WILL ENSURE COMPLETE

GLOBAL

SHIPPING

Now I could be completely wrong, but isn't he the VA for Legion in Mass Effect?

Also, updated

ALSO YOU CALLED ME DUSKO *glomps back*

This is going to be a very stupid question, but since I wanted to add a Voice Actor, who is Female Voice 1? I can't find out the actor anywhere. I only see Female Voice 2 and Female Voice 3...

I think she's also Michelle Ruff, like voice 3?

This is going to be a very stupid question, but since I wanted to add a Voice Actor, who is Female Voice 1? I can't find out the actor anywhere. I only see Female Voice 2 and Female Voice 3...

You can go anyone for this, since I suggested it.

Hell, I went with two VAs who did nothing for this game.

But, yes, I believe it's Michelle Ruff who does that voice. Either her or Wendee Lee.

Edited by Polydeuces

VA COMPILATION TIME

Kat: Tara Platt

Sorin: Brandon Karrer

Anon: Nolan North

Carter: Karen Strassman

Poly: DC Douglas

Wiz: Colin Firth (you sassy little...)

Lags: Michelle Ruff

Phoibus: Liam O'Brien (I just came a little)

Dusko: Steve Valentine

Preferably, if you're adding a VA, try and avoid doubling up. I don't think we need to bother with Jap. VAs unless Rey starts bitching about it.

Also, if you're bad with names but know a character whose voice you want, just let me know and imma look that shit up.

Edited by Polydeuces

VA COMPILATION TIME

Preferably, if you're adding a VA, try and avoid doubling up. I don't think we need to bother with Jap. VAs unless Rey starts bitching about it.

Also, if you're bad with names but know a character whose voice you want, just let me know and imma look that shit up.

I… kinda wanted to go with one of the sexier voices I knew. The other choice was… just blanked on his name. Gaius, Fenris (Dragon Age 2), and Balthier (FFXII) voice actor. Liam won.

I… kinda wanted to go with one of the sexier voices I knew. The other choice was… just blanked on his name. Gaius, Fenris (Dragon Age 2), and Balthier (FFXII) voice actor. Liam won.

Gideon Emery.

That one guy who voiced Dingo from Zone of the Enders 2

Or the dude who voiced Harry Flynn in Uncharted 2

Couldn't find Dingo, so I went with Steve Valentine (the dude that voiced Harry Flynn). He was also Alistair in Dragon Age: Origins. huh.

Gideon Emery. Couldn't find Dingo, so I went with Steve Valentine (the dude that voiced Harry Flynn). He was also Alistair in Dragon Age: Origins. huh.

Sweet. I considered Gary Oldman, but I think my character's a bit young for him. Steve Valentine it is

VA COMPILATION TIME

Dusko: Steve Valentine

North.

Canada.

Vague reference.

Yes.