Do you care about optimization when it comes to pairings?

HadouKirby

70 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Do you?

• Yup
    • Nope

Nope, I really don't care about optimization

BAM! So straightforward. "Nope, I don't care."

I play the game to mess everything up. I ain't no perfectionist.

<< Read membuh title.

Edited by Carter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops. That shows how well I know about optimization. 8U; But if Gaius goes to Noire, and Donnel goes to Kjelle, who gives Nah Galeforce? Not My Unit?

People usually do use MU for L+, but otherwise she gets everything not called galeforce (Which she needs less than Kjelle and Noire) from Vaike.

I indulge my otps and headcanons when I read support convo's online, search for fanart and douche around with madlibs crackship generators.

I optimize when I actually play the game.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

BAM! So straightforward. "Nope, I don't care."

I didn't know what more to say, my english is not thaaat good, so it's hard to write what I think

But, I prefer to use the pairings I like, even if they are bad for stats and optimization

To put it simply: HELL NO!

to write all of it: Slightly. I don't optimize with pairings that I really like (MU/Lissa) but for the spares, I optimize them. Especially on my first play-through, I had some good parents,(Donnel!nah) and some terrible ones (Stahl!kjelle)

Edited by bravelord

If Lunatic/Lunatic + wasn't such an ass-kicking, then I'd say no, because the games story actually implies that sertant characters are meant to be together by what is revealed in their support conversations. I try to implement as much story as possible when I pair units together, as well as utilize their stat growths and skills for the children.

If Lunatic/Lunatic + wasn't such an ass-kicking, then I'd say no, because the games story actually implies that sertant characters are meant to be together by what is revealed in their support conversations. I try to implement as much story as possible when I pair units together, as well as utilize their stat growths and skills for the children.

Fun fact, Lunatic(+) care less about optimal pairings than lower difficulties. Why? Kids are still ALL about potential meaning "Optimal Pairings" means "Postgame Only" and have rather low main game applications. Quickly unlocking Kjelle, Owain, Nah, Cynthia, Laurent, and maybe Morgan is about all that matters pairing wise- not who-with-who. (And yes, 3rd Gen Morgan is still very viable as the best 3rds (Lucina for Male and Laurent for Female are readily attainable swiftly. [seed of Trust (- -> C in one battle, or C -> B) + picking up a few other kids + Anna Arc + Donnel = readied before Ch 16 (If Owain was needed).]