Support Suggestions

Hibari

I usually just support characters that are obviously support compatible (ie Kent and Sain) on my first playthroughs in a FE game. Then RD screwed me up on that one...

That's how I felt until I realized...I don't really know who's compatible with who.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have Lyn-Rath and Matthew-Guy but other than that...I got nothing.

That's how I felt until I realized...I don't really know who's compatible with who.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have Lyn-Rath and Matthew-Guy but other than that...I got nothing.

Eliwood-Ninian, Jaffar-Nino, Erk-Prissy, Raven-Lucius are some of the more obvious ones. Just throwing them out there. I dunno how how far along you are in the game though. You can always just use this website to pick some random ones.

I presume you'll be using all three lords, so I would recommend sticking Eliwood and Hector together. Their supports grow fast, and give a nice boost to their defense and avoid.

If you don't care about bonuses, then just go with whoever.

I usually did supports for the story and not for the bonuses.

If you want to look ahead, check out the Blazing Sword page here on the sight and you can see who supports who. That's how I planned out most of my supports. And also by looking up the FE characters on Wikipedia, since that had info about the support combos that would get me special endings.

Otherwise, later in the game you get the support augury thingy from Nils, but that's a ways off in the game but it will show you who can support who.

Matthew and Serra lolololol.

But really, I'm not good with these things, since I support for the conversations instead of the bonuses. XD

I didn't even know that there were stat bonuses since a few months...

EliwoodXNinian

HectorXFlorina

LynXRath

MatthewXGuy

RavenXPriscilla

ErkXSerra

Wil (if your not using him then pick Lowen)XRebecca

SainXFiora

FarinaXDart

Matthew and Serra lolololol.

But really, I'm not good with these things, since I support for the conversations instead of the bonuses. XD

That's kinda how I do it too...

First, you should plan out who to use. Then worry about supports.

I pick who I use based on supports...or which lord they serve.

If you're gonna use him, I suggest Bartre-Canas supports. I find their conversations to be amusing. Same with Guy-Matthew. Other than that, I suggest pairing your best with your best so you can form some good mini-teams. Good characters with good supports can go out in teams of 3-4, even teams of 2! o.O

Very well, then. The reasoning behind my previous comment (and don't say I didn't warn you) was this:

Eliwood kills Ninian.

Which makes any Support bonuses from her useless in the endgame.

Edited by Paper Jam