Who was in your end game team...?

Why not? Percival may not have the stats that Alan and Lance have, but he's still good enough to deal with the enemies. That's the only thing that matters. Besides--FE6's endgame isn't exactly difficult.

True... it's just a long chapter but I usually bring my best characters when it comes to end game even when it's "easy".

O.o You soloed the chapter with three people? I forgot to mention that when I said endgame I also meant the chapter before the final chapter.

Aye. If I recall correctly there were a couple doors that needed opening though... so I think I drasgged a thief in for that, but I had all but those three unequipped and cowering in fear as I destroyed everyone who came in range.

Sounsd epic.

It was.

And fucking long as hell too. >_> Which is why I never solo endgames with three units anymore.

Roy

Fa

Rutger (Durandal)

Lilina (Forblaze)

Ellen (Aureola)

Sophia (Apocalypse)

Gonzo (Armads)

Percival (Malte)

Sue (Miugre)

Clarine

This was on hard mode and DID involve a lot of arena abuse.

(Lance and Dieck were like level 10 promoted, just not in my final party.)

Yup.

Did use Thany and Tate a little bit, just didn't gain enough use to land me on the other route.

That's just the final lineup of my 10 best, all support linked etc, was a ranked run.