Forest Bests

Masu

I say we have a little fun thing like this. We see who is the best with what character in the forest. You can challenge others to gain their title if you want. But only a Max of three bests for one person. How does that sound? I'll make a character list if this isnt shot down instantly. XD And PT's pokemon will be each their own person as will Zelda and Shiek.

Ok here's the list:

Mario-Serene

Luigi-Knife

Peach-

Bowser-Knife or Hika

Donkey Kong-

Diddy Kong-Kintenbo

Yoshi-

Wario-Mac

Link-

Zelda-Fox

Shiek-

Gannondorf-Zero

Toon Link-Masu

Samus-

ZS Samus-Fox

Pit-Princess

Ice Climbers-Kintenbo

Rob-

Kirby-Arc or Hika

MetaKnight-Mac

Dedede-

Olimar-Ninji or Masu

Fox-Fox(lulz)

Falco-Kintenbo

Wolf-Zero

Captain Falcon-

Pikachu-Princess

Squirtle-Branded Blade

Ivysaur-Serene(or whatever his current name is)

Charzard-

Lucario-Serene

Jigglypuff-Arc

Marth-Wildabeast or TLS

Ike-Branded or Mac

Ness-

Lucas-Wildabeast or Masu(soon to be Masu. XD)

Mr Game&Watch-Ninji

Snake-Knife or TLS

Sonic-Princess

Sorry TLS but you were the 3rd person to claim kirby. You have to wait until the 1st two who claimed kirby go at it and then fight the winner. If there is another person claiming who you wanted to claim, kick their ass. Oh yeah I need to choose 2 other ppl other than just lucas...........oh and Kiba you can't claim anyone right now because you dont have brawl or a wii so if some one challenged you its an insta win for them.

Edited by MaSu

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

Well, I'm kinda done with Brawl anyway, so I don't think I need to understand all that.

though I sorta get the gyst....

I kinda directed it at the brawlers in the forest..........

I kinda directed it at the brawlers in the forest..........

Well I like to think of myself as a demi-brawler. But I can understand if you want the upper crust of the brawlers here.

*Leaves to play RD.*

I say we have a little fun thing like this. We see who is the best with what character in the forest. You can challenge others to gain their title if you want. But only a Max of three bests for one person. How does that sound? I'll make a character list if this isnt shot down instantly. XD And PT's pokemon will be each their own person as will Zelda and Shiek.

I know I am not a brawler yet but still I'm wondering what you meant by that?

I know I am not a brawler yet but still I'm wondering what you meant by that?

I think he means the right to play as that character.

EX: Everyone starts as one character. Then as you brawl other users the ones you defeat, you can use that character.

This is what I mean:

Im gonna add the character list when Im done downloading music. Any character you want is up for grabs but you may only claim three characters as your "best"

After that if someone claims a character that someone else wanted they can challenge the "best" to a itemless 3 stock battle best 2 out of 3. If the challenger wins they take the title. The best who lost their title has to wait for 2 days to re-chalange if they wish to get their title back(because it would be lame to win, then the person re-chalanges 5 mins later)

Oh and dont claim characters if you have no means of battling online. There are gannondorf users here Kiba.

you think I care if there are Gannondorf is mine

I didn't ask if you cared. Be happy I didnt come straight out and say that they can beat you(im quite sure 3 of the 4 here can)

I didn't ask if you cared. Be happy I didnt come straight out and say that they can beat you(im quite sure 3 of the 4 here can)

of course I'll lose sometimes but not everytime, ok now back to the topic at hand

Edited by Kiba

Can I ditto your Snake? I been dying to train on one.

Also, I think I'm the best here with Wario, Ike and Metagay.

Edited by Mac

I would claim pit but I'll leave that character to princess so I got Gannondorf and Samus and Link

Edited by Kiba