Voice acting predictions?

I still can't find/think of one for PoR Ike, but for the most part, I might suggest Rick Gomez for Roy or Leaf, I mean Zack was young, older than both Roy and Leaf, but still young though...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I suggest Tara Strong for Roy instead? She has much more vocal range than Veronica does and at least seems like she would make for a better fit. Maxey Whitehead might be good for him too, now that I think about it.

Sheesh, I just watched Brotherhood and forgot what Al sounds like, but does everyone peg Roy sounding that young. True he is the youngest lord(barring same age lords), but hey...

Maxey Whitehead might be good for him too, now that I think about it.

dear god no

if we're gonna make him sound like Alphonse, at least get Aaron Dismuke

I always picture him sounding like a little shit (which he is) so eh. It doesn't help his case that he looks really young too, even compared to other lords around his age.

I reckon Roy is supposed to be 14, at the very least...and I don't recall him having a high pitched/girly voice in Smash Bros Melee. I doubt he'd be voiced by a woman in this game.

Edited by LeDom

Thinking back, putting David Vincent as his hypothetical VA was kinda dumb

Vic Mignogna, maybe? I know he can do younger voices, what with Ed and Junpei and all...

Do I detect some Roy hate? Well, whatever either way...

Roy, you make it so difficult, why don't you fit any voices... But I still say Rick Gomez for Roy (or Leaf)

He is a bit low on my list, yes. But Marth is even lower.

TBH I can't seem to match any voice actors to him. Maybe give him some really generic-sounding VA? I dunno.

Vic as Roy sounds really bad, btw. DX

>Wanted Maxey Whitehead for Roy

>Hates Vic Mignogna for the same role

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you know, now that I think about it, switch Yuri Lowenthal into that and have David Vincent do whoever the hell I gave Yuri

oh shit I gave Celice Assassin's voice

welp gg everyone

Edited by Polydeuces

I am being hella weird with this, aren't I? Sorry 'bout that~ For whatever reason I just can't think of someone like Vic doing Roy, it seems like a bad match, although Maxey probably wouldn't be much better. DX

Yuri as Roy wouldn't be too bad, I think.

Scott Menville's not a bad choice, but I wonder if can do a 'yell' suited to hurling flame from the Sword of Seals

I am being hella weird with this, aren't I? Sorry 'bout that~ For whatever reason I just can't think of someone like Vic doing Roy, it seems like a bad match, although Maxey probably wouldn't be much better. DX

Yuri as Roy wouldn't be too bad, I think.

Well, not if you ask me, but I decided to look up Jun Fukuyama to see what roles he's done that've been localized and for the most part, I prefered Johnny Yong Bosch for the all the choices I saw... there was also Brian Beacock(only heard him as Lloyd Irving)

He was also Rivalz in Code Geass, but otherwise I don't recognize that name.

Scott Menville would work, but then I'd keep seeing Roy as Lord Raptor.

Might I suggest Tara Strong for Roy instead? She has much more vocal range than Veronica does and at least seems like she would make for a better fit. Maxey Whitehead might be good for him too, now that I think about it.

I honestly think Tara Strong would be better for Idun. Although that may be because I usually imagine Idun speaking with a voice similar to both Ingrid Third from Fillmore, and Raven from Teen Titans. Though either more ominous or more somber sounding.