Sniper Debate

Random Class Debate  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Sniper Debate

• Wolt
    • Dorothy
    • Igrene
    • Klein

Lance won the Paladin debate... I think... it's either him or Percival who won... never mind. Today it's the Sniper debate! Two of these three have cool parents (Wolt is Rebecca's son and Igrene is Hawkeye's daughter) and the other one... is a ugly bodyguard of a priest who reminds me of Sain a bit too much.

Wolt: He looks the coolest, he comes in the earliest but Wolt was worse then Dorothy so I promoted Dorothy.

Dorothy: look up

Igrene: I don't like prepromotes so I didn't bother with her.

So I vote for Dorothy.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

Igrene.

Wolt was alright for me. Period. Being Rebecca's son doesn't cut it.

Dorothy: UUUUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Igrene: Not bad-looking. I never used her, so that's all I'm judging this on, and how could she come from HAWKEYE. LOL me Tarzan

This, I fixed up the post a little though.

I'm not too thrilled with any of them. Dorothy and Wolt's mediocrity is absolute. Dorothy also has one of the ugliest face sprites ever (her official art doesn't look too bad, though). Many people seem to consider Klein a good character, but I'm not sure why; he's just as bad if not worse than Dorothy and Wolt. That leaves Igrene, who actually isn't too bad as far as pre-promotes go. Snipers just don't stand out in Sword of Seals.

With that said, I like Igrene the best. She looks good and happens to be Hawkeye's daughter. That's an automatic plus.

EDIT: You forgot to add Klein. >_>

Edited by Musashi

I'm not too thrilled with any of them. Dorothy and Wolt's mediocrity is absolute. Dorothy also has one of the ugliest face sprites ever (her official art doesn't look too bad, though). Many people seem to consider Klein a good character, but I'm not sure why; he's just as bad if not worse than Dorothy and Wolt. That leaves Igrene, who actually isn't too bad as far as pre-promotes go. Snipers just don't stand out in Sword of Seals.

With that said, I like Igrene the best. She looks good and happens to be Hawkeye's daughter. That's an automatic plus.

EDIT: You forgot to add Klein. >_>

WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET PEOPLE?!

I don't really appreciate that....

Why? You posted what I was going to say about it. I just added some stuff so its unique, like an actual post from FEFL. I hate Dorothy, Igrene is ok, and Wolt is the best. Who's Klein?

Why? You posted what I was going to say about it. I just added some stuff so its unique, like an actual post from FEFL. I hate Dorothy, Igrene is ok, and Wolt is the best. Who's Klein?

That's why.

Let's see, Wolt is awful.

Dorothy is a bit better.

Klein is decent in Hard Mode.

Igrene is whatever.

Have to go with Klein, even though Snipers, especially in this game, are mediocre in general. (except for Radiant Dawn, and maybe Gaiden) At least Klein is usable.

Klein. He starts off... decent, I suppose. And he doesn't need too much training from then on. Igrene's in the same spot, but she's not as good as Klein. She's hot though, so I had trouble choosing. =X

Snipers fail as a class in Sword of Seals. Especially when you have two great Nomadic Troopers to choose from. But, to answer the question, I'd say Klein is the best sniper IMO.

Wolt: He's mediocre. Now, that's not necessarily bad, but in SoS where the enemies are tough and in huge numbers, mediocrity is a kiss of death. Completing each chapter while getting everything and not letting anyone die is tough enough without having to babysit a unit who isn't useful, and won't become useful.

Dorothy: Dorothy could be a good unit, provided you have the patience to look past her ugly sprite work and to train her. I don't have the patience to do either.

Igrene: Prepremote who joins late in the game. She's pointless unless you failed to recruit Klein.

Klein: He's decent in Normal mode, and pretty good in Hard mode. He can be really useful if you take the time to recruit him.

I went with Klein since his sister is good. Really I don't like Snipers in this game.

Wolt: weak

Dorthy: Ugly and I was told that she was one of the best in the game, but she F-in sucked! My nomads were surpassing her at 12 when she was at lv 17.

Igrene: Pretty good, but not as good as Shin and Sue. Didn't use that much

Klein: See Igrene.

My solution: Go with Shin and Sue

I went with Klein since his sister is good. Really I don't like Snipers in this game.

Wolt: weak

Dorthy: Ugly and I was told that she was one of the best in the game, but she F-in sucked! My nomads were surpassing her at 12 when she was at lv 17.

Igrene: Pretty good, but not as good as Shin and Sue. Didn't use that much

Klein: See Igrene.

My solution: Go with Shin and Sue

Fixed. Shin is the best bow user in the game. Sue is laughably weak, but at least she can use swords upon promoting.

As for the topic, I'd go with Klein and Igrene. Wolt fails very hard and Dorothy is just hard to use (and she's ugly as fuck).

Fixed. Shin is the best bow user in the game. Sue is laughably weak, but at least she can use swords upon promoting.

As for the topic, I'd go with Klein and Igrene. Wolt fails very hard and Dorothy is just hard to use (and she's ugly as fuck).

I agree that Shin is the best and Sue is weak, but she has great speed and luck and makes for a good support partner with Shin. Plus, she can twice attack before Shin and has better movement than the Snipers.

...Really? I always thought it was a dude :/

Go figure.

The female sprite gave it away for me. Still, being stuck to bows in not a good thing. That's why them Nomadic Troopers are good deal.

Well, yeah, hips actually do lie. I figure you're kidding, but whatever.

And you didn't even need a sarcasm detector! :D

On my only PT of this game, I was very tempted to use dorothy. She came in at a lower level than my Wolt, but with better stats all around :/