Sniper Debate

Random Class Debate  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Sniper Debate

• Wolt
    • Dorothy
    • Igrene
    • Klein

Eugh, archers and snipers in FE6 aren't the best at all. I haven't used a single one yet. I'm unsure if I ever will...

Besides Rebecca of FE7, I'm not a fan of archers.

Edited by Raven

Igrene - decent stats despite being a pre-promote.

Wolt - good stats, but lagged behind in levels and I couldn't afford to keep him with me.

Dorothy - benched for being visually unpleasing

Klein - was just bad for me, just awful.

I usually benched all of them though unless I had a lot of units available on the map. I wasn't too impressed with any of the archers in this one.

I voted for Klein. Cool-looking and not too bad in hard mode.

I don't think anyone cares about stats anymore.

I think a lot of people do. It's just, stats aren't the only things that people care about. Apperances and/or personalties can also affect whether you want to use a unit.

Klein is hot. He looks just like his two parents morphed into one, and they were both hot. Awesome, no?

Igrene is hot as well, but Hawkeye was always kind of weird to me.

*mocks*

The only thing I like about Klein is the development he gets from supports. Otherwise I'd unequip him and leave him in the middle of a bunch of brigands while they play whack the jeigan.

I'd unequip him and leave him in the middle of a bunch of brigands while they play whack the jeigan.

Epic LOLs (though he is technically not a Jeigan)

I can't decide really, as I'm training Wolt at the moment but havn't premoted him (there is a huge lack of premotion items before ch. 16 [the first secret shop])

Havn't finished Klien yet.

Shin or Sue gets my vote, but because they aren't really snipers I'll have to say Klein.

I would like to avoid using Snipers, but If I happen to need a Sniper (or feel like taking the Ilia route), I would take the one with Hard mode bonuses over the other ones, plus the fact that he comes with the best starting items..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...