Was this the reason fe6 wasn't localized post fe7

Jaffar looks like he's well into his 20s to me.

And I looked old enough to drink alcohol when I was 16. Who is to say that Jaffar isn't younger than he looks too?

What does that book that gives the ages or age ranges of all of the other characters say about Jaffar?

I have a memory of some source I forget listing Jaffar as 16 or 17, maybe it was that one

which actually makes enough sense to me. he's kinda socially stunted, as far as his personality goes, and his face is actually pretty smooth, it just seems to me like the combination of his headwear and eyes emphasizes how cold he looks, which people just associate with looking older I guess

he might be kinda buff (in his OA) for that age, but he literally did nothing except contract killing for most of his life. I think it's at least enough to keep my disbelief suspended

Edited by Rehab

Nino's like 14 right? Jaffar looks like he's well into his 20s to me. I only mentioned it to bring up a couple with a presumed age difference.

He's the same size as Eliwood at most and looks as old as Hector at most.

How does he look like he's in his 20s?

Edited by The Void

And I looked old enough to drink alcohol when I was 16. Who is to say that Jaffar isn't younger than he looks too?

What does that book that gives the ages or age ranges of all of the other characters say about Jaffar?

It says "unknown" but I don't think his age looks too far off from Kent or Sain who are said to be in their 20s. In any case he certainly appears older than Roy, who is 15.

I'd always interpreted Nino and Jaffar's relationship as having a large age gap, but I guess it was just by appearances. Bad example then I guess.

It says "unknown" but I don't think his age looks too far off from Kent or Sain who are said to be in their 20s. In any case he certainly appears older than Roy, who is 15.

I'd always interpreted Nino and Jaffar's relationship as having a large age gap, but I guess it was just by appearances. Bad example then I guess.

Jaffar is also a killer. A child assassin might just look a tad more buff than the son of a noble, given their comparably different context.