Etrian Odyssey Untold

eclipse

I don't think I've ever been so demoralized while playing an EO game. . .I'm currently on the stairs to B3 (yes, that's right, NOT EVEN PAST THE FIRST STRATUM), and in my existence so far:

- Rock turtle blindside

- STALKERS

- Sudden extinction of Clawed Moles right when I was getting comfortable kicking them like footballs

- I got so annoyed with the voices that I turned them off

Pile this on top of a wheat allergy, and AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

EDIT: So I got past the more frustrating parts, and now it's interesting. The grimoire (or however the hell it's spelled) system is interesting, to say the least. I'm on Story Mode, so. . .

Arthur has a chunk of Frederica's skills, which means I have three healers, three head binders, and two arm binders. Dear me this system is insane!

Edited by eclipse

I feel your pain when My Dungeon master rolls for Random encounters and it is vampires , those dastard level drain half the party, and back to the begining for us :(

and there is no load option in tabletops *tear*

Edited by sifer

Story mode is skippable - when starting a new game, choose Classic. DONE!

Apparently. . .

[spoiler=B3 minor stuff]Take a Stalker, and get rid of Amputate (or have it not use it, ever), and that's what's on the third floor. I can kill one, barely, but three at a time. . .NO.

I'M NOT GOING TO LET SOME RED AURA GET IN MY BLOODY WAY!

(that's what was going through my head, along with "how long can I survive against this turd of a bug?")

You've already got the game over there? Argh, poor Europe has to wait as always. Dx

Though I'm still busy with EOIV which was just released a few weeks ago.

I played the demo. killed all of those enemies they told you to stay away from pretty easily, which I thought was wierd. (Oh yeah, I picked the easiest difficulty, I need to check out the harder difficulties)

I really liked the combat and skill progression.

The 1st person moving around and making my own map im kinda iffy about.

Actually, this might help to dispel some of the stupid complaints I've seen about the game. Will do. Thanks Inty~!

(I'll also edit the title so that it makes a little more sense)

- Rock turtle blindside

They're pigs. How do they even look like turtles in the first place.

When I get the game, iunno if I'll want to continue story mode or erase it and choose classic. Raccoon-Ah is the best.

Totally playing classic mode(When I get it, why Australian region is lumped with Europe region why?). Can't forgo the choice of naming blank slate guildies after other people's online names...

But yet skills from those special classes are so tempting to get! ;~;

But EOU having a story mode is a legitimate complaint.

You don't have to go through Story Mode (it's like complaining that a Pokemon game has mini-games). I would've gone with Classic, but I wanted to see if EO and story work together. . .so far, it's not too bad. . .