Finally done!

Eckirion

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you give a minor cleavage lol. also speaking of that, her boobs look really squished together, i mean if thats what you were going for then

It is developing more faster because of her bloodline.

I don't think you understand how breasts work. Breasts are not magical helium-filled balloons that rise to the top of a woman's chest. They're heavy, they're affected by gravity, and they act more like a pair of water balloons pinned to the chest. Unless her boobs are SIGNIFICANTLY LARGE, PLACED CLOSE TOGETHER, AND ARE BEING SQUISHED, most women will NOT have obvious cleavage.

I have friends with E and DD cups, and aside from nearly drowning in their Marshmallow Hell, I have never actually seen them with cleavage (except in one case where E cup was in a slightly too-small swimsuit). The most you'll get is some very large mounds and a gap in-between.

I'd also like to add that BREASTS MOSTLY CONSIST OF FAT. Fat is slow to collect on developing adolescents because most of their energy is being used to help them grow; fat generally will not collect on a body unless they are past their growing phase. FURTHERMORE, having large breasts is an incredibly stupid and cumbersome thing, especially for someone who needs to actively fight. Yes, having a set of developed pecs will help bolster your boobage a little, but quite honestly, it will never be to the point where your breasts are floating on thin air... unless you're a female body builder. But that's another topic altogether; feel free to Google images of them, yourself.

LIKEWISE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYONE'S EYES, PLEASE LEARN TO SPLICE OR AT LEAST ADEQUATELY SEMI-CUSTOM BEFORE ATTEMPTING FULL CUSTOMS. Your proportions are terrible, your shading is pillowed as all hell, and your mugs have basically no form at all.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

LIKEWISE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYONE'S EYES, PLEASE LEARN TO SPLICE OR AT LEAST ADEQUATELY SEMI-CUSTOM BEFORE ATTEMPTING FULL CUSTOMS. Your proportions are terrible, your shading is pillowed as all hell, and your mugs have basically no form at all.

as harsh as it sounds, you really are better off doing splices. you need to crawl before you can walk. I understand that you want to have your characters realized, but if you splice you learn a lot of skills that can mke you more capable of properly fc'ing

Just because fc'ing is more challenging doesn't mean you'll become a better artist because you did it. You'll get much more contructive feedback if you splice

q_zpsc8cc0539.png

Which body type (or mix of) were you going for? You can reference the middle child for eye/ear/mouth/hair placement, but I have no real idea about the breasts (even with Sonia they're not as pronounced as you've made yours). They kind of do denote maturity (especially in showing off the cleavage like that), so she ends up looking like a much older (but small) person.

That's so flawed, it's funny. Breasts, as far as I know, do not grow because of a family's bloodline. Like, what was going through your mind, man?

And please, PLEASE, splice. I'll be rather blunt here: stop full-customing. It's not working. Don't deny it either, you're full customs are flawed.

That's so flawed, it's funny. Breasts, as far as I know, do not grow because of a family's bloodline. Like, what was going through your mind, man?

I think he meant genetics, not bloodline

I think he meant genetics, not bloodline

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I guess we'll never know unless we ask him, right?

Kind sir, did you mean genetics?

Edited by PixelmanFE

• 2 weeks later...

Inheritance, genetics and bloodline... eeh whatever you think as long as he got it from her mother ( which is long dead already ).

Sorry. Took a while to post since I have been working on the Ebilen's magic sword animation. If done, then I think I will post it here then I shall proceed to creating the critical animation hit.

45% of the animation will be somewhat imitated

Quick splice on the face for an example, then I'm out after that. If you prefer your current method more then that's fine for you, but it seems pretty interchangeable (for less effort on splicing) atm.

6jeqn.png