Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fine. xD

Probably tonight.

could we do our trade, too, then?

also mr sunshine when are you available to trade?

I need someone to help transfer some items from my Y to my X.

3454-0315-2195

In-Game name is Lin for both versions (Boy for Y, Girl for X).

ok, 3840-5757-3154, ign is comet

how fitting

I really need a Pokemon with Pokerus, I'll give the following to anyone who's willing to trade:

Charmander (male) 3 IV, Outrage and Dragon Dance, Adamant

Kangaskhan 3 IV, Jolly

Torchic (male) ? IV, Adamant, Speed Boost, Baton Pass and Counter (I'll have to breed more as I only currently have one)

I really need a Pokemon with Pokerus, I'll give the following to anyone who's willing to trade:

Charmander (male) 3 IV, Outrage and Dragon Dance, Adamant

Kangaskhan 3 IV, Jolly

Torchic (male) ? IV, Adamant, Speed Boost, Baton Pass and Counter (I'll have to breed more as I only currently have one)

sure, and you can have it for free since it's just pokerus

sure, and you can have it for free since it's just pokerus

Okay, I've added your friend code, my in-game name is Seth and I'm online now and probably for the next half-hour. Actually, just PM me, I assume that's how these things work. (I've never organized an online trade)

Edited by Knight

I've updated my post with new Pokemon and a better format.

Check it out in my sig!

I'm super interested in a Staryu and/or a Mold Breaker Drilbur from your post. The quickest things I could get you that I didn't spot on your list are:

Charmander, Timid, 31/--/31/31/31/31, with Flare Blitz (on top of the 3 egg moves you already have),

Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/--/31/low (~5) with Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes

Ralts, Modest 31/--/31/31/31/31 with Confuse Ray, Memento, Destiny Bond, Encore

Pumpkaboo, Super-Sized, details tbd

Edited by Ragnell

I'm super interested in a Staryu and/or a Mold Breaker Drilbur from your post. The quickest things I could get you that I didn't spot on your list are:

Charmander, Timid, 31/--/31/31/31/31, with Flare Blitz (on top of the 3 egg moves you already have),

Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/--/31/low (~5) with Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes

Ralts, Modest 31/--/31/31/31/31 with Confuse Ray, Memento, Destiny Bond, Encore

Pumpkaboo, Super-Sized, details tbd

Charmander, I have.

Ralts would be super cool. Trace, right?

And Pumpkaboo would be great, too; but if you can't do that, then Pineco is fine, too, I guess.

You want quint-perfect 'mons, right?

Charmander, I have.

Ralts would be super cool. Trace, right?

And Pumpkaboo would be great, too; but if you can't do that, then Pineco is fine, too, I guess.

You want quint-perfect 'mons, right?

Yup, I can get a Trace Ralts. As for Pumpkaboo, I'm in the process of breeding one for my team, so it might take a few days (it's getting close to finals week here, and the 5IV one I've got doesn't have the right nature), but I'm aiming for an Impish 31/--/31/31/31/31 Frisk Super-size. So if you're willing to wait a bit to trade I can very likely get you one of those, along with the Ralts.

I would like pokemon with 5 perfect IV's, but I'll make sure I can provide the same before I insist on it ( I should be able to; I've already got a 5IV Pumpkaboo and two 5IV Ralts for breeding).

Yup, I can get a Trace Ralts. As for Pumpkaboo, I'm in the process of breeding one for my team, so it might take a few days (it's getting close to finals week here, and the 5IV one I've got doesn't have the right nature), but I'm aiming for an Impish 31/--/31/31/31/31 Frisk Super-size. So if you're willing to wait a bit to trade I can very likely get you one of those, along with the Ralts.

I would like pokemon with 5 perfect IV's, but I'll make sure I can provide the same before I insist on it ( I should be able to; I've already got a 5IV Pumpkaboo and two 5IV Ralts for breeding).

That's fine. It shouldn't be a problem at all.

I'll get started tomorrow. I should finish then, too.

So, for some reason, the 5IV Froakie I breeded with my 6IV Froakie with an everstone didn't have protean.... So...

Does anyone have a protean Froakie? IVs don't matter but the higher the more preferable... I can give a pokemon in return but it probably won't be more than 4 IVs...

I can probably get most GEN I-V pokemon

Edited by Blyvern

if you give me some time, i may be able to get you a protean froakie, though male protean breeding with ditto for a female won't exactly be fun... what gender is your protean froakie?

Edited by Comet

if you give me some time, i may be able to get you a protean froakie, though male protean breeding with ditto for a female won't exactly be fun... what gender is your protean froakie?

I ended up wonder trading the 6IV one away....

Anyways, a male one is fine since I have a ditto to breed it with.

So, for some reason, the 5IV Froakie I breeded with my 6IV Froakie with an everstone didn't have protean.... So...

Does anyone have a protean Froakie? IVs don't matter but the higher the more preferable... I can give a pokemon in return but it probably won't be more than 4 IVs...

Everstone preserves nature, not ability. To pass on a hidden ability, you need a mother with the ability. But even then you only have a 60% chance of passing down the ability. Or you could breed a male with Protean against a Ditto. If you don't have a female Protean or a good enough Ditto, I have a multitude of Protean Froakie you can have, including males and females with 4IV's. Unfortunately, I'm out of town tomorrow, but I should be back within a day if you want to trade.

I'm not super picky what I trade for. I would really appreciate a Makuhita, Huntail, Chimecho, or Politoed if you can get one, but if not I'll honestly just take whatever. I know, I know, I'm a super tough sell.

Alright so here are the things I have left to give away:

5x Female Murkrow 5IV Adamant with Prankster and Brave Bird

7x Female Sneasel 4IV Jolly with Fake Out, Icicle Crash and Pursuit

1x Female Dratini 5IV Adamant with Marvel Scale and Dragon Dance

6x Gliscor (4M/2F) 4IV Impish with Immunity

1x Female Scyther 5IV Adamant with Technician

2x Female Scyther 4IV Adamant with Technician

Xx Sableye 4IV Bold with Prankster and Recover

5x Heracross 4IV Adamant, 4 with Moxie and 1 with Guts, Rock Blast (1x 5IV with Guts)

1x Male Mawile 4IV Adamant with Intimidate + Elemental Fangs

2x Female Gible 4IV Jolly with Rough Skin

1x Female Charmander 4IV Adamant with Dragon Dance, Outrage and Flare Blitz

1x Female Charmander 5IV (missing HP) Adamant with Dragon Dance, Outrage and Flare Blitz

2x Male Litwick 4IV Timid with Flash Fire

1x Rotom 5IV (missing Speed) Bold

I also have a variety of 4IV Larvitar that are either Jolly or Adamant and have variations of Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance and Pursuit as egg moves.

I'll check back to see if anybody wants anything, if you do just leave your FC for me.

Edited by Viviphy

Could I have:
A Sneasel
Jolly Larvitar with stealth rock and dragon dance (if you don't have this combo, just dragon dance is okay)
Adamant Larvitar with pursuit and stealth rock

3840-5757-3154

Edited by Comet

Could I have:

Female Murkrow 5IV Adamant with Prankster and Brave Bird

Female Dratini 5IV Adamant with Marvel Scale and Dragon Dance

Female Scyther 5IV Adamant with Technician

Female Charmander 5IV (missing HP) Adamant with Dragon Dance, Outrage and Flare Blitz

Edited by Blyvern

I ended up wonder trading the 6IV one away....

Anyways, a male one is fine since I have a ditto to breed it with.

To pass on a hidden ability, you need a mother with the ability. But even then you only have a 60% chance of passing down the ability. Or you could breed a male with Protean against a Ditto. If you don't have a female Protean or a good enough Ditto, I have a multitude of Protean Froakie you can have, including males and females with 4IV's.

I am breeding it with a ditto. Still got Torrent Froakies though. :/