Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a boat load of Modest Goomys, all of which have four IVs spread across HP, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, and Spe. I have plenty of females with the hidden ability, Gooey.

Anyone interested?

I've got a boat load of Modest Goomys, all of which have four IVs spread across HP, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, and Spe. I have plenty of females with the hidden ability, Gooey.

Anyone interested?

I would like one, and I offer:

I have boxes of the following pokemon with 3 or 4 perfect IVs and, for the most part, their hidden abilities:

Bulbasaur

Squirtle

Poliwag

Togepi (No hidden ability, and most have Hustle)

Chespin

Fennekin (some Timid)

Froakie (some Timid)

Phantump (No hidden ability)

I also just got a Dratini and Helioptile from a trade, both with 4 perfect IVs and their hidden ability. If you're interested in those, I could breed some more and trade you.

I would like one, and I offer:

I also just got a Dratini and Helioptile from a trade, both with 4 perfect IVs and their hidden ability. If you're interested in those, I could breed some more and trade you.

The Helioptile interests me. I'll like one, please.

I still have it. If you're available, I can get online right now.

Sure, I'll log on as well.

EDIT: I may as well post this here, I suppose. I have a good chunk of 3-4 IV D-Dance Jolly Larvitars, if anyone wants one, let me know what you have.

Edited by Ether

I have a Jolly DDLarvitar with 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 IVs, two Male Adamant Corphish with Adaptability, x / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 and Aqua Jet / Superpower / Dragon Dance and ~20 4 IVs Eevee with Bold / Timid nature and Wish + Store Power that I don't need.

Anyone interested? I'm looking for Regenerator Foongus and Rain Dish Tentacool with good IVs at the moment, but other pokemon with good IVs and nature are ok

Edited by Richard

I have a Jolly DDLarvitar with 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 IVs, two Male Adamant Corphish with Adaptability, x / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 and Aqua Jet / Superpower / Dragon Dance and ~20 4 IVs Eevee with Bold / Timid nature and Wish + Store Power that I don't need.

Anyone interested? I'm looking for Regenerator Foongus and Rain Dish Tentacool with good IVs at the moment, but other pokemon with good IVs and nature are ok

Would you consider trading a breeding pair of Eevees in exchange for a breeding pair of Modest Goomys (both with four IVs)? I can give you a female with Gooey.

Could someone possibly trade me a Froakie? It's the only Kalos starter I'm missing (since I started with Fennekin and I got Chespin from Shauna). I don't know what to give in return though, I probably don't have much I can access quickly. xP

Would you consider trading a breeding pair of Eevees in exchange for a breeding pair of Modest Goomys (both with four IVs)? I can give you a female with Gooey.

That's ok for me

Would you mind trading this evening? Because I'm a little busy at the moment x_x

Could someone possibly trade me a Froakie? It's the only Kalos starter I'm missing (since I started with Fennekin and I got Chespin from Shauna). I don't know what to give in return though, I probably don't have much I can access quickly. xP

I have a Frogadier, if you're fine with that?

If you have X version, any version exclusive pokemon, other than Swirlix, would be appreciated.

Otherwise I don't really know what I would want.

I have a Frogadier, if you're fine with that?

If you have X version, any version exclusive pokemon, other than Swirlix, would be appreciated.

Otherwise I don't really know what I would want.

Sorry, no. I want Froakie, as I haven't even seen it yet.

Edited by Anacybele

I have a lvl 1 Froakie perfect for training that I don't need (I got it from gregosa, but I think I got conned....since it doesn't have the protean ability I asked for and he never fixed the mistake... :dry:). It's here if ya want it. Other than shinies or hidden ability pokes, I don't really need anything else atm; if ya don't have any just send me a dud.

I have a lvl 1 Froakie perfect for training that I don't need (I got it from gregosa, but I think I got conned....since it doesn't have the protean ability I asked for and he never fixed the mistake... :dry:). It's here if ya want it. Other than shinies or hidden ability pokes, I don't really need anything else atm; if ya don't have any just send me a dud.

If it's "perfect for training" then it's probably better off in the hands of someone that battles competitively. I don't know, are you sure about this?

No, no, I mean that EV wise its basically untouched so you can train it however you want, whether for casual or competitive or for nothing if you want; when I say untouched, I mean a pokemon that hatched/is at lvl 1 or freshly caught. I don't think its IVs were terrible either, so it should fare well in casual battles at least and grow fast since its traded.

In any case, its sitting around in my PC gathering dust, so I'd like to give it a better home and to a trainer who'll actually use it for something, even if its just pokedex completion. :P

No, no, I mean that EV wise its basically untouched so you can train it however you want, whether for casual or competitive or for nothing if you want; when I say untouched, I mean a pokemon that hatched/is at lvl 1 or freshly caught. I don't think its IVs were terrible either, so it should fare well in casual battles at least and grow fast since its traded.

In any case, its sitting around in my PC gathering dust, so I'd like to give it a better home and to a trainer who'll actually use it for something, even if its just pokedex completion. :P

Oh! Okay, that's different then. lol

I'll take that Froakie, but just give me some time to catch something to give you. I know what I want to catch too, so just hang tight, 'kay? :P

Ugh, sorry about that, I had a lot of trouble finding something good to trade you. These version exclusives tend to have low encounter rates. >.> You play Y, so I thought to get you an X exclusive since I play X. I'm getting online now though.