Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

That's ok. I would really like a Squirtle at least, good nature and decent IVs preffered. I can't offer much in return though; the only thing of note that I have are Wish Eevees and Freeze Dry/Ancient Power Lapras.

Okay, I'll start breeding some squirtles. Do those Eevees have good IVs (If not, that's ok. I'd still like to have one)? I may or may not be able to trade with you today, but I'll send you a message as soon as I have a squirtle available.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to check, or breed for more, but I remember them at least having two or three perfect IVs. Then again, I've bred countless Eevees over the month, so I could be mistaken.

Ok, just let me know when you're ready!

the only thing of note that I have are Wish Eevees and Freeze Dry/Ancient Power Lapras.

Those sound something I really want. Especially that Lapras.

I only have those adamant Dratinis and Modest Deinos I was advertising yesterday as well as Shellders with Rock Blast and somewhat stupid IVs though =/

Grr, sorry guys, but this is taking some time. Between having been called down to help put our Halloween stuff back in the attic (and getting my small Christmas tree I got last year so I could put the new tree skirt I bought for it on it) and my Ditto and Venusaur not liking one another much, I'm just forced to go slow with this. It's taking awhile for just ONE egg to show up. >_<

Looking at the first one hatched in this batch, they look kinda crappy but not abysmal either (only decent or above average); I'm not breeding with Dittos atm since this is a rush job for an egg move, which is probably the reason. Still want them?

Okay, I finally got one egg! I'll work on hatching it while I'm running up and down the last chamber of Victory Road to train up my Loudred to evolution (haven't seen Exploud yet. Once I see all 150 Pokemon in the Central Kalos Pokedex, I'll move on to seeing the 150 in the Coastal 'dex, then the Mountain 'dex, then I'll work on catching all the Pokemon in these Pokedexes!).