Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or an Aura Sphere + Dragon Pulse Squirtle???

I can give you this, if you don't mind that the IVs aren't too good (Modest, above average potential, perfect attack). Feel free to trade whatever you'd like.

Edited by Alg

I've got a Male Larvesta with perfect IVs in Defense, Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense. Already have Deinos and Eevees but that Electrike sounds good.

But 3 IV you mean 31 (or close 30) IVs in 3 stats, right?

4124-5109-7644

Yeah, its got perfect IVs in HP, Special Attack, and Speed. Its also Timid nature. Female as well.

I'll take it! I added you and my FC is in my sig.

Edited by Silver Lightning

What are the 4 ivs of that rotom?

Another thing, does anybody have 4 Ivs pokemon in the flying egg group?

Can somebody help me get a TalonFlame with Gale Wings and 4-5 perfect ivs?

I can get you a Fletchling (who is in the flying egg group) with Gale Wings and 4 perfect IVs. What do you have in return?

I have a bunch of 4 ivs Adamant Tyrunt w/ Dragon Dance, 4-5 ivs Jolly Gible w/ Outrage, 4 ivs Adamant Larvitar w/ Stealth Rock and 4 ivs Calm Rotom, anyone interested?

I'm interested in a Gible and Rotom.

I can give you this, if you don't mind that the IVs aren't too good (Modest, above average potential, perfect attack). Feel free to trade whatever you'd like.

I'm interested in an Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse Squirtle.

To Richard and Alg, I offer anything from here.

I can get you a Fletchling (who is in the flying egg group) with Gale Wings and 4 perfect IVs. What do you have in return?

What are the 4 IVs in? Also, all i have to offer is a Male Electrike with 4 IVs in Hp, Def, Sp Attack, Sp Def. I also have a Dedenne with 4 IVs in Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Def, and Speed.

wonder if I should offload all those reject Riolus by Wonder Trade or not

I might be interested in one. I've got quite a few 4 IV Pokémon to offer; Goomys, Growlithe, Drilbur.

What kind of Riolus do you have?

Edited by Shuuda

I might be interested in one. I've got quite a few 4 IV Pokémon to offer; Goomys, Growlithe, Drilbur.

What kind of Riolus do you have?

aha

sadly, my best one aside from the 5 IV one is an x/31/30/x/31/31 Lucario xD

also I can't trade right now

What are the 4 IVs in? Also, all i have to offer is a Male Electrike with 4 IVs in Hp, Def, Sp Attack, Sp Def. I also have a Dedenne with 4 IVs in Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Def, and Speed.

I have 2, both Adamant:

x/31/x/31/31/31

x/31/31/31/x/31

I'm interested in the Electrike.

I have 2, both Adamant:

x/31/x/31/31/31

x/31/31/31/x/31

I'm interested in the Electrike.

Too late, i already bred lots of fletchlings with better IVs than those, sorry. Maybe if you have some other stuff we could trade.

EDIT: i might be interested in that Drilbur. What's its IVs?

Edited by AssassinSevera

Do you have an evolution stone other than Fire, Leaf, or Water that you'd be willing to give up? If so, give that to any Pokemon, and I'll trade you for a Pokemon with PKRS and 3 perfect IVs. If you want something specific, scroll up to my massive offer/wants post. I'll just give you a spare with 3 IVs, but not its hidden ability.

If you don't have one, I'll just trade you junk Pokemon for junk Pokemon.

Sorry, already traded with someone else.

So.. a female Togetic w/ Salac Berry and a female Fletching w/ Gale Wings and 4 IVs (excluding SAtk) is ok?

Edited by Richard

So.. a female Togetic w/ Salac Berry and a female Fletching w/ Gale Wings and 4 IVs (excluding SAtk) is ok?

I have 4 female Togetic, all x/31/x/31/31/31. They are Gentle/Serene Grace, Lax/Hustle, Careful/Hustle, and Careful/Serene Grace. However, all of my Salac Berries are in the ground, and all of my 4x31 Fletchling are Male. I'm breeding for a 4x31 Female, but if you want, I could trade you the Togetic now and give the Salac to the Fletchling when both are ready.

Does anyone have a female ralts with the ability Telepathy (and decent Ivs)? I have a couple of Protean female Froakies with two perfect IVs and some male protean Froakies with 5 perfect IVs.

Edit: I'd also accept a wobbuffet (or Wynut) with the ability Telepathy.

Edited by Silver Pegasus

I have 4 female Togetic, all x/31/x/31/31/31. They are Gentle/Serene Grace, Lax/Hustle, Careful/Hustle, and Careful/Serene Grace. However, all of my Salac Berries are in the ground, and all of my 4x31 Fletchling are Male. I'm breeding for a 4x31 Female, but if you want, I could trade you the Togetic now and give the Salac to the Fletchling when both are ready.

Fine for me.

I'll take the Gentle Togetic.

After a little bit of breeding, i have some Mons i don't really need anylonger:

Adamant Torchic Male 31/31/31/X/31/X Speedboost, Batonpass as Eggmove

Adamant Heracross Male 31/31/31/X/X/31 Moxie, Rockblast as Eggmove

Timid Electrike Female 31/31/31/X/x/31 Static

Adamant Kangaskhan Female X/31/31/X/31/31 Scrappy

At the moment i really need a Bulbusaur with its Hidden Ability, but if you are interested in one of these just make me an offer.

Adamant Torchic Male 31/31/31/X/31/X Speedboost, Batonpass as Eggmove

Adamant Heracross Male 31/31/31/X/X/31 Moxie, Rockblast as Eggmove

Timid Electrike Female 31/31/31/X/x/31 Static

Adamant Kangaskhan Female X/31/31/X/31/31 Scrappy

At the moment i really need a Bulbusaur with its Hidden Ability, but if you are interested in one of these just make me an offer.

I'm interested in all four. I can offer anything from this post, which includes Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.

I'm interested in all four. I can offer anything from this post, which includes Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.

Nice, i can give you all of them. I would then take the Bulbusaur, the Abra, the Lavitar, and the modest Charmander if you would be ok with this.

Nice, i can give you all of them. I would then take the Bulbusaur, the Abra, the Lavitar, and the modest Charmander if you would be ok with this.

Alrighty. I already have you registered, and I'm online now. I have a few multiples, so if you care, pick the one that suits you the best:

Bulbasaur: Calm, Chlorophyll, with either 31/31/31/x/31/x or x/31/31/31/x/31

Charmander: Modest, Solar Power, with either x/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/x/31/31/31

Abra: I have two with Magic Guard; Timid with x/x/31/x/31/31, or Hasty with 31/x/31/x/31/31

Larvitar: I have too many to list. None of them have perfect SpAtk, so what's the order of importance on the other 5 stats? I'll try to get the best one to fit the bill.

Oh yeah, I only have males of the first three, but I have some male and female Larvitar, so you can choose which gender you want.

Edited by Gcubedude

Alrighty. I already have you registered, and I'm online now. I have a few multiples, so if you care, pick the one that suits you the best:

Bulbasaur: Calm, Chlorophyll, with either 31/31/31/x/31/x or x/31/31/31/x/31

Charmander: Modest, Solar Power, with either x/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/x/31/31/31

Abra: I have two with Magic Guard; Timid with x/x/31/x/31/31, or Hasty with 31/x/31/x/31/31

Larvitar: I have too many to list. None of them have perfect SpAtk, so what's the order of importance on the other 5 stats? I'll try to get the best one to fit the bill.

Ok nice i will take the second Bulbusaur, the second Charmander, the Hasty Abra and for the Larvitar the order would be Init, Atk, SpDef, Hp and Def.

I'm also online now just offer me the trade when you are ready.

For the Genders i'll take a female Larvitar then.

Edited by Lordofhomer