Peach can learn double team now

Momentai~

it really makes no difference with the golden mushroom becuase it's a time limit, not a limit on number of uses.

I know that, but I thought that there was a difference in terms of the speed you went at during different parts of the boost and that there would be some trick to getting the max boost.

Tbqh this is probably something one of my friends told me years ago that stayed in my mind as a sort of evidence-less rumor.

This one time on MK7, a Peach had a Toad cornered in a wall and was just sitting there with star power, throwing Toad up in the air over and over.

lol

Star trolling is so undignified. I prefer buffeting people with the tanooki tail.

Peach has been using double team with Mario and Luigi since gen1

your princess is in another castle (with another man, oh my)

the endless trend of parody topics...

You should make a cease and desist topic! But we both know how that'd end so maybe not...

I know that, but I thought that there was a difference in terms of the speed you went at during different parts of the boost and that there would be some trick to getting the max boost.

Tbqh this is probably something one of my friends told me years ago that stayed in my mind as a sort of evidence-less rumor.

Can't tell you how many times I've spammed it to have it go away just after I hit the next item box; most of the time if I want to lose it in time for the next item box I have to just use it once and let it waste to ensure it goes away before then.