And "Santorum" is still a censored word... gg NoA

Roxas

congratulations, Game Freak. you are now only what, five years behind on this stuff?

hehehehe... behind

kind of surprised i mean in spite of how popular the whole santorum meme got, i didn't think the word in its newfound dirty context was widespread enough to warrant someone working on a censor assuming that yes, it's definitely a dirty word as far as everyone's concerned. i'd have thought that no matter how fortunately irrelevant he now is, associating the word with the man himself would still be more prevalent than associating it with the other meaning

i'd ask how many people they seriously think would resort to "santorum" if they wanted to work something nsfw into a nickname but then i remembered why we're even talking about this in the first place

Wait, seriously? Someone turned someone else's last name into a vulgar word!?

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything. Does that undermine the fabric of our society? I would argue yes, it does. .. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing."

When someone says things this stupid, it's not surprising.