how hard is x and y?

Junk

hmm they really need to make pokemon games a bit harder, anyone know a hard pokemon game?

Most pokemon hack with difficulty claims

In particular Blue Kaizo is pretty nice, Pure White/Pitch Black are fairly hard assuming the player is reasonable.

Blue Kaizo's dungeon design made me pull my hair out. I was also naive enough to try 0 exp'ing that game - didn't get any further than Brock lol.

You raise a fair point, but I imagine 145 base attack, adaptability AND having a great physical movepool is more than enough to OHKO most things

That's closer to what I'm talking about - Adaptability's boost to offence being comparable to the sun Charizard sets up for itself.

If we compare both mega-Zards and M-Lucario, who gets more moves with the best coverage, highest BP and how early?

Gen 1 Infinite PP system abused to its absolute degree right there

Also fuck Safari Zone and the Dark Cave lol

WRT Charizard vs Luke: Lucario wins

Charizard's movepool is all sorts of laughable with 157 BP Flame Burst as its best move as soon as it evolved.

The free Lucario comes with Power Up Punch, which is a good move, although 80 total BP is not.... great.

After that, it have a complete set of shitty movepool. Seriously, just try to play BW2 and face palm yourself at its laughable excuse of a learnset

With Move relearner, Zard gets Heat Wave(Flamethrower is 47) and Air Slash, while Lucario get Close Combat and Metal Claw(read: nothing noticable because of CC's abysmal PP)

I think Luke is better because it comes for free, but I dunno

Edited by Choujin Sentai Chesnaught

hmm...i see i see, even with exp-share, everyone mostly reached lv56-60 party at elite 4. what a lazy players

fine then, i'll either use only 3 pokemon all the time or no exp-share

kinda pretty ironic that the champion of the game had the best levels but prettty much the easiest i heard (even mega-garde is not much big deal)

lysandre? don't even begin talking, just 4 pokemon of early lv50...totally dissapointing ~.~

Lysandre is nearly completely destroyed by Xerneas. This is pretty ridiculous (The only exception being Pyroar.)