Effort Values (EVs) the quick way

DodgeDusk

Now that we can EV train in a matter of minutes, how are we supposed to level up these pokemon?

Please don't say "by battling things"

There has to be a faster way of doing it, even just knowing where the lucky egg is would be good

Sure. I think I have you added, next time I see you online I'll start the trade. Feel free to do the same if you see me online.

So I didn't even realize that was you I was trading with a few minute ago until I saw the Froakie's ability and 4/6 markings. Thanks a lot! Are you sure you didn't want anything, y'know, noteworthy in return (or was Smeargle good?)

Now that we can EV train in a matter of minutes, how are we supposed to level up these pokemon?

There has to be a faster way of doing it, even just knowing where the lucky egg is would be good

The Lucky Egg is in the Coumarine Hotel. As you walk in, head left and talk to the lady with the Marill. If your lead Pokemon likes you enough, she'll give one to you.

Also, you can use the Exp. Points O-Power on yourself. According to Serebii, Lv 3 Exp. Power doubles your experience gain.

Lastly, a pokemon with max affection gains 20% more exp. I'm pretty sure this is permanent, not random chance. And I've seen plenty of guides to maxing Affection in about 20-30 minutes, so that won't take too long if you know what you're doing.

Edited by Gcubedude

So I didn't even realize that was you I was trading with a few minute ago until I saw the Froakie's ability and 4/6 markings. Thanks a lot! Are you sure you didn't want anything, y'know, noteworthy in return (or was Smeargle good?)

No problem, the smeargle was good enough.

Edited by Nobody

The Lucky Egg is in the Coumarine Hotel. As you walk in, head left and talk to the lady with the Marill. If your lead Pokemon likes you enough, she'll give one to you.

Also, you can use the Exp. Points O-Power on yourself. According to Serebii, Lv 3 Exp. Power doubles your experience gain.

Lastly, a pokemon with max affection gains 20% more exp. I'm pretty sure this is permanent, not random chance. And I've seen plenty of guides to maxing Affection in about 20-30 minutes, so that won't take too long if you know what you're doing.

Having 1 heart in Pokemon Amie gives you an experience boost as well.

a) get the Lucky Egg

b) use Experience O-Power lv.3

c) battle at the P100'000 restaurant, Rotation battle.

You just put as first a strong pokémon and as second (and third) the one(s) you want to train.

In rotation battles, the three pokémon that are sent out obtain full exp even if they don't fight at all.

So yeah, if you're at level 10 you get to level 50 in one go. No kidding.