I finally rebuilt him!

Knight

image_zpsa03cdf61.jpg?t=1382623024

I found this guy under a pile of boxes in my basement, so I decided to fix him up best I could. For those of you who don't know, this is a Lego model of Metal Gear Rex, the nuclear missile launching mecha from Metal Gear Solid. I built it myself with my own lego pieces, without any help or instructions, just a few images of Metal Gear off the Internet. I must say, I'm really proud of this work, though I think the version I made before it was broken and fixed is better. It's missing a couple pieces on its left knee and the laser cannon that's supposed to be on its abdomen. Spent all yesterday afternoon fixing him, it was a nightmare. So what do you guys think? And let me know if you wouldn't mind seeing more of my Lego stuff.

I am so friending you, Knight lol. Excellent work. I used to build all sorts of stuff with these wonderful things, though I never managed to make Rex even though I tried a few times. Instead I made a 'to scale' (with with the little figurine guys) Gundam (not exactly perfectly colored but I couldn't or order parts online because I didn't have a pc back then) when I was about 14. Made an Owens and Hackman (battletech mechs) that were also to scale, and a few original star destroyers. A few other things I made were fighter jets and armored cores.

I'd love to see more of your stuff, so if you've got pics, post away.

I'd love to post my other creations, but I want to have enough stuff to show off first. As of now, I'm working on a bunch of sci-fi vehicles, when I'm done I'll post them. Thanks for the compliments.

• 2 weeks later...