Inbox

Knife

Can we make it a little bigger? Or make it so that whenver we get comments, the PM telling us we got the comment gets auto-deleted? I could turn off the "PM me whenever I get a comment", but then I'd have to check my page all the time to check if someone left a message. It is getting to be a pain to delete all these comment PMs.

I think there's a setting where you don't get PMs for comments.

Cause I don't get them for comments....

Then how do you tell if you have a comment? Do you have to check your page every once in a while to see?

Also, my inbox filled up twice. And it's mostly due to the comment PMs.

Edited by Knife

Yeah we have about 500 messages.

The only thing I want is just a button that allows you to delete all messages in your inbox.

But I can live without that.

It has that.

You check the box that says "check all read messages" and then prompt it to delete them at the bottom.

I know, but that only deletes the unread messages on that page.

I was talking about something that just empties the Inbox. But it's not that big a deal.

I guess I'll have to manually delete everything. Also, is there a way to check all UNREAD? There an option for the opposite, but I'd like that option too.

Edited by Knife

If you ever want to delete all of your messages go to PM folders and click on Inbox. And down near the "Delete messages" button. Unclick "keep unread messages"