Hello

LordFrigid

Hi everyone, I'm LordFrigid (though you can call me Michael if you want...) and I'm fairly new to the forums.

A bit about my super-brief history with Fire Emblem...I got into it over the Summer (this year) after playing my brother's copy of Awakening, which I thought was amazingly fun. Being the fairly strategic and somewhat perfectionist person that I am, it wasn't long before I was hunting down information about pairings, team setup, & such via Google, eventually winding up here. Despite that, I do like to play the game with my personal preferences in mind probably spent as much time watching support convo. vids as I did lurking forums...fortunately my preferences and things that are considered "good" often match :P: . In terms of favorite FE:A characters, I think I'd have to go with Morgan(F) & Henry, since they're both pretty hilarious and care-free and stuff like that. I'd like to try other FE games, but as a college student on a pretty limited budget if I did, it'd have to be through...unsavory...means (starting a part-time job soon though, so maybe that can change :): ).

Anyways...I'm a 3rd year college student in the U.S., and enjoy things like drawing, reading fantasy novels, baking the occasional pie, the color blue, and excessively (and often incorrectly) using the ellipsis...My username LordFrigid comes from a drawing I did (of a Cryomancer decked out in Ice Armor), inspired by a character in a book I read (Lord Vile from the Skulduggery Pleasant series, a Necromancer decked out in Shadow Armor).

So that's me in a nutshell, it's nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the Forest! Glad to have more new people on board the series; once you have time and money (or a very good emulator) I highly recommend playing the other entries in the series.

And you bake pies??? Looks like you'd fit in well with the Pie-er Emblem: Abakening community. XD

And you bake pies??? Looks like you'd fit in well with the Pie-er Emblem: Abakening community. XD

I shouldn't have laughed but I did. Curse you SL!

Or you know, it's an actual thread. Nevermind me

Edited by DodgeDusk

Welcome to Serenes Forest! Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

That was a really nice introduction by the way. Really interesting!

Hehe, thanks, I tried to model it after the "Your Profile!" post, without the boring-ish quality of just listing it.

Welcome to the Forest! Glad to have more new people on board the series; once you have time and money (or a very good emulator) I highly recommend playing the other entries in the series.

My family actually has a lot of the Nintendo consoles...the only real issue is they're all at home, and I'm at college lol. Maybe I'll get to try something out over Winter Break. I DO bake pie, but not really that often, and they're all dessert pies. Also, my repertoire is currently limited to apple :sweatdrop:, might get to expand it to include Pumpkin tomorrow though.