TearRing Saga

Florete

I'd never even heard of it until I found this site, and I don't believe anyone's mentioned it. Has anyone played it? Is it fun? Are there english patches?

Q1:No, I want to though

Q2:It's exctly like FE, which is why they were sued for making it

Q3:I have no idea

Coming from a moderator. <_<

Anyways TearRing Saga is just a complete rip-off of the FE series. Storys, gameplays, RNG, etc..It was made by the creator of FE Shouzou Kaga... I heard something about Intelligent System firing a lawsuit of some sort on this game because its completely like the FE series. Whats ironic is that they didn't won. <_<

The patch can be found here. Theres a sequel for the PS2.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

Holy shit! I remember checking that site every couple months, at it was always same-ol' "script help needed." Now it looks almost good to go ^^ I'll have to sap my brother's computer when it's finished--it'd be the only thing that gets me into playing the game more than the first few chapters :E Oh wait... maybe it hasn't changed :E

Edited by Celice

I found it quite fun. I liked it more than most FE games and definitely much more than FE8 (the other successor to FE Gaiden).

Too bad it seems the translation won't be moving ahead anytime soon. I remember Firelizard (of FE5/6 fame) was thinking of translating it, but that was quite a while ago.