Vote For Your Fav Crit Quote

Elli

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh I put the none option there cause it was mentioned and now everyone is complaining and wants it gone.... Fine I will remove it and everyone please remember I am doing this for FUN nothing about this is serious... I am highly stressed atm and I made this cause I thought I would enjoy and I am trying my best too so please just enjoy it with me please....

Edited by Shelie

>People bring up voting No as callous

-Instant regret

Well, that wasn't the intent

Gosh I put the none option there cause it was mentioned and now everyone is complaining and wants it gone.... Fine I will remove it and everyone please remember I am doing this for FUN nothing about this is serious... I am highly stressed atm and I made this cause I thought I would enjoy and I am trying my best too so please just enjoy it with me please....

Hold on let's not get it twisted, I only brought that up with the thought in mind that folks would pick none just to troll, it wasn't a problem, well for me it wasn't... I think only one or two people wanted 'none' and only one wanted it gone... Still, I should've noted that I thought nothing of it before hand

Well, that wasn't the intent

Hold on let's not get it twisted, I only brought that up with the thought in mind that folks would pick none just to troll, it wasn't a problem, well for me it wasn't... I think only one or two people wanted 'none' and only one wanted it gone... Still, I should've noted that I thought nothing of it before hand

Its okay, to be honest I never wanted a none option, since this is suppose to be for fun if someone doesn't like a quote simply do not vote there is no need to say there quotes sucks or none of them are interesting. I wanted this to be fun and enjoyable thats all.

This^^^^

Roy's a bad ass apparently

Haha

Well I can't find it, but I heard a theory on the internet:

The Sword of Seals stored the power of a dragon (Idoun) in it. Dragon --->Serpet --->Satan. Red, blue, yellow, and green are on the hilt being a code for the pentagram, the satanic star referring to the devil. Nevertheless, it's my favourite sword in Fire Emblem along with Falchion and Ragnell.

Ain't voting. The "none" option is gone.

For Black op: Skyfang, the first one.

For Shelie, none.

Makes me sad that you don't like any of my quotes I spent hours trying to come up with some.... since this whole thread is just suppose to be for fun you could at least just vote for one that sounds best even if you yourself don't like it much...

Haha

Well I can't find it, but I heard a theory on the internet:

The Sword of Seals stored the power of a dragon (Idoun) in it. Dragon --->Serpet --->Satan. Red, blue, yellow, and green are on the hilt being a code for the pentagram, the satanic star referring to the devil. Nevertheless, it's my favourite sword in Fire Emblem along with Falchion and Ragnell.

Thats a very interesting fact there. I've always liked the Sword of Seals, despite never playing FE6. Lets be honest, who doesn't like a fire sword hahaha

Thats a very interesting fact there. I've always liked the Sword of Seals, despite never playing FE6. Lets be honest, who doesn't like a fire sword hahaha

Yes, but I did find Durandal to be a bit bland. (FE7 My father's sword...the blazing sword.

Yes, but I did find Durandal to be a bit bland. (FE7 My father's sword...the blazing sword.

Its ironic actually. You'd think a Blazing Sword would have something to do with fire, but wait, no its just another dragon slayer.

Its ironic actually. You'd think a Blazing Sword would have something to do with fire, but wait, no its just another dragon slayer.

And Armads supposedly is related to thunder. I like it better though because of the foreshadowing of Lord Hector's death. (Insert sad face here)

Makes me sad that you don't like any of my quotes I spent hours trying to come up with some.... since this whole thread is just suppose to be for fun you could at least just vote for one that sounds best even if you yourself don't like it much...

Sorry if that came out wrong, but I just love being "honest". I find it to be a valuable trait in life.

there's a difference between being honest and just trying to pick something to nerdrage over on the internet though

nobody's asking you to censor yourself, but if you want to be perceived as trolling, be my guest, miss

i like being more straightforward with my trolling though instead of just outright hate

Sorry I didn't change the polls earlier my internet is being stupid and keeps dying don't know whats wrong with it at the moment.... but now I cant change the polls cause there is a tie in wayward winds one someone needs to break it XD and break it before my net dies again so I can change the polls lol

Edited by Shelie

Well the next round of polls are now up, though no one broke the tie for wayward winds quotes And I am still having internet issues so It aint easy for me to change the polls when I want at the moment. Getting a technician to come out tomorrow (Hopefully) and they might fix it I hope...

Edited by Shelie