Vote For Your Fav Crit Quote

Elli

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now voting for your own quotes is okay cause this is just all about voting for the best quote they are not matched against any one else yet

>_<

Well now I wonder, which of mine would Hero-King have picked?

I'd have picked his, 'Last Ultimatum' one

>_<

If you picked that then his quotes would have had a tie haha between that one and I will change the world

>_<

Definitively "Try not to splatter"

If you picked that then his quotes would have had a tie haha between that one and I will change the world

And what would happen if it did?

Definitively "Try not to splatter"

And what would happen if it did?

It would leave us in the same situation as wayward winds quotes I still have to do something to break the tie in his quotes

This is a good tie breaker. Run the 2 quotes again, but Shelie do not vote, insteadt write the name of the person you want to vote for. If it is not a tie, then you have a winner. But if there is a tie, you place the vote and break the tie.

So I was wondering since the next part of the polls will be starting soon how should I go about doing it (this has been bothering me for awhile) should I put everyone's winning quotes against each other like for example Jedi would be first should I put his winning quote against eveyone elses winning quotes and so on until I am through everyone and then at the end put everyone s quotes who has the most votes against each other till theres one final quote? Or should it go Jedi vs me for example if jedi's quotes wins then mine is out completely? (Yeah you can tell I have NEVER done this before lol)

Edited by Shelie

Okay I have put the next round of polls up I hope this was the way you meant for me to do it, and also for the polls that has your name/quote in it just pick yourself but I wont count that vote in the polls that way you can still vote for the others

Edited by Shelie

I think I'm just going to leave it the way I have now (cause I kinda don't know exactly how to do what you are saying or understand...Yes I am Slow on things) I purposely increased the number of polls too so it shouldn't take to long to get through them