I may not be playing Majora's Mask tonight ):

Junkhead

Forgot to mention that I am not allowed to play games on weekdays (although I'm alone for many hours during the morning, so I just do it)...but this being Halloween- And Majora's Mask being at it's Golden Peak at night...crap. I might just have to beg for it.

I can play OoT 3D just fine since it's on a portable console and can sneak, at night. That's how I've been getting away with playing FE13 for months. :smug:

I've been in your shoes before. Schoolwork had to come first before anything else in my family. But that didn't stop me from playing FE: Awakening and some Pokemon SoulSilver at night. I just had to wait till graduation for me to finally play openly.

Okay so you have like, the actual copy of Majora's Mask? That game is from MY golden days of video gaming. If you're old enough to have that why are you limited in your game time? Was the game inherited? You didn't pirate it, did you? If you appreciate a game that's before your time that's pretty great though

No, I have Majora's Mask as part of the Zelda Collector's Edition, for the GC...which my friend borrowed. So I'd be playing it on emulator, because it's all I have at the moment.

Anyway, regarding my age and why I'm not allowed to play...well, over here in Argentina, I'm only and "adult" for certain things. The actual full age of adulthood is at 21. So if I want to keep living here at home, I really have to follow the rules, otherwise my mother is actually allowed to kick me out legally.

And no, the game isn't exactly "before my time". I've been playing games since the age of 3. :P:

Edited by café