Do the hex maniacs remind anyone of Thraja?

IceBrand

The first thing I thought of was "If Lucina's mother was Tharja".

That's not something I ever want to think about again

But eh I guess they do somewhat. I never thought about Tharja whenever I saw one though

Didn't think of much, since I was terrified and half convinced it was the ghost girl from Lumiose Dojo 2nd floor following me around. To be fair, that was the first time I saw the Hex Maniac model, so I thought it was exclusive to the ghost.

Not really. They do have that curse-theme, like Tharja, but that's not much to go by.

If we're talking about being creepy, I think those fairy girls are closer to Tharja...

There's two fairy girls. . . I think.

Be specific.

Edited by Ƶerker

Oh come on, no one thought of Tomoko? Really? I am disappoint. :|

This is the Pokemon section of a Fire Emblem forum. Why would people be thinking of a random anime character?

In any case, the character type is way old enough that I didn't make any specific connection.

I don't get how people are reminded of anyone else by Hex Maniacs. Especially Tomoko when they look nothing alike.

I found the first Fairy Tale girl the creepiest. The line before you battled made me think she was a fairy. >_>

the fairy gym leader is worse

hqdefault.jpg

Look at those eyes.

Never noticed them before... I was more focused on her sleeves and what surprises might lurk in them.

Well, she does want to be a pokemon, so maybe she's doing her best trying to evolve...

(what's with the number 26?)

I do agree that the fairy tale girl is creepy

tumblr_mvb2z27D9D1r8l0g2o1_500.png

Mr. Bonding still creep me out though

So if Tharja is Hex Maniac, Nowi is Fairy Tale Girl?

What about the others?

I always imagined Bonding to be Kalos's James Bond, maybe he's Looker's colleague

So if Tharja is Hex Maniac, Nowi is Fairy Tale Girl?

What about the others?

I always imagined Bonding to be Kalos's James Bond, maybe he's Looker's colleague

Sully is the fire woman from elite four.

This is the Pokemon section of a Fire Emblem forum. Why would people be thinking of a random anime character?

In any case, the character type is way old enough that I didn't make any specific connection.

you realize those circumstances make it much more likely for people to think of a random anime character right :P: