Sorbet

There was a pint of lemon sorbet in the freezer for about a month. No one in my family of 4 touched it for about a month. My brother went to move in near his work place in Tejas, and my dad went to help him with some of the details. I was gonna go upstairs and then my mom asked "what are we having for desert?" I didn't think we had anything so I looked in the freezer, and was reminded of the presence of the lemon sorbet that someone had purchased before changing their tune along with the rest of the family in wanting to avoid it. I felt kinda bad for it so I opened it up and took a scoop.

IT WAS GREAT. I'm gonna eat the whole thing over the next few days!

I've never tried the lemon kind, but I remember I was obsessed with a hot pink one when I was a little girl (I can't remember what flavor it was).

It was my "barbie ice cream."

Perhaps I should try lemon eventually.

I've never tried the lemon kind, but I remember I was obsessed with a hot pink one when I was a little girl (I can't remember what flavor it was).

It was my "barbie ice cream."

Perhaps I should try lemon eventually.

My family has this really lame inside joke (I still play along) where my parents would joke they would buy us barbies for our birthday and stuff.

Why are you looking for a desert in your freezer? You should have gone to Texas too. :P

Man if I was in Texas I would get one of those sopapillas or however you say it.

Edited by SeverIan

lemon flavored things are always a refreshing surprise, you dont think you'll enjoy it until you actually try it.

world is dominated by chocolate and vanillas, but it's really not that black and white sometimes.

lemon flavored things are always a refreshing surprise, you dont think you'll enjoy it until you actually try it.

world is dominated by chocolate and vanillas, but it's really not that black and white sometimes.

For me, lemon flavored things are a mixed bag. They either taste really good, or really bad.

U rite, u rite.