How was your first day of school

Serene

Give details don't just say "IT SUCKED" Here's mine though I don't start till the 27th

School was boring. The only saving grace is that half of my entire friend base is in half my classes for the semester.

It was boring. I was half asleep. I was scared that my football coach was going to make us work out. I don't have any of my friends in my history class and spanish class was full of Freshmen/Sophmores. Mostly boring though, a little lonely in history and spanish, and a little scared from football.

It was boring. I was half asleep. I was scared that my football coach was going to make us work out. I don't have any of my friends in my history class and spanish class was full of Freshmen/Sophmores. Mostly boring though, a little lonely in history and spanish, and a little scared from football.

I used to hate my Sports teacher, that fat egg head. The funny thing was all the sports teachers were bald :lol: Even I used to fall asleep in my History lesson.

I used to hate my Sports teacher, that fat egg head. The funny thing was all the sports teachers were bald :lol: Even I used to fall asleep in my History lesson.

Lulz, sports teachers. Coaches, you mean? Also, all my coaches are fat, it's just not right.

easy time like always for one of the classes the other I hate now because of the teacher, he said he was nice but he's a jackass cause he gives out a lot of essays for HW and CW; it is true I just got my first assignment, write a 2 page report about yourself.

easy time like always for one of the classes the other I hate now because of the teacher, he said he was nice but he's a jackass cause he gives out a lot of essays for HW and CW; it is true I just got my first assignment, write a 2 page report about yourself.

Teachers give out stupid assignments!!! :angry:

It was the first day, meaning that the real boring stuff hasn't even begun yet. So... ok I guess compared to how the rest of the year is gonna be.

Edited by BACON

thanks to my brother ALL my teachers knew i was a *enter last name here* so i would be smart but very talkitive so i couldnt sit next to some of my friends and my geometry teacher lteraly seperated me from the rest of the class, other than that it was fine

It was ok. My professor's name for both bio and the lab is Kelli Elliott. Just smush the names together and you get "Kelliott", lawlz. It was kinda boring, though. Bio = ftl