ATTN: Lyle

Liz

Hey I could have laughed at you.

True

So this is why my mom warned me of computer relationshits(Not spelled wrong)

Chin up, Lyle, let her calm down, then talk to her about it. (Wait for her to completely calm DOWN!) She still likes you(Hopefully) but girls tend to not like not having their space(If that makes sense)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

True

So this is why my mom warned me of computer relationshits(Not spelled wrong)

Chin up, Lyle, let her calm down, then talk to her about it. (Wait for her to completely calm DOWN!) She still likes you(Hopefully) but girls tend to not like not having their space(If that makes sense)

Y'see that's where you went wrong. You're assuming that girls make sense. Let me tell you, they don't. Not in the slightest. When you hold 'em close, they complain that you're smothering them. When you give 'em space, they complain that you're too distant. You see what I mean?

Y'see that's where you went wrong. You're assuming that girls make sense. Let me tell you, they don't. Not in the slightest. When you hold 'em close, they complain that you're smothering them. When you give 'em space, they complain that you're too distant. You see what I mean?

To put it in an assholish way, girls are the greatest thing a guy could have BUT THEY'RE SO MUCH FUCKING WORK.(and headaches)

That's why the secret is staying in the middle! Easy to say, VERY HARD TO DO!

i find it funny how a joke topic ended up being about online relationships! :P

That's just how these topics go I guess. Which reminds me: have you met Faiya yet?

i find it funny how a joke topic ended up being about online relationships! :P

I find it funny how Lyle likes to go arround and tell girls to make joke topics acting like they dont like someone. Do I hear a cry for attention? Hmmmm? :lol:

That's just how these topics go I guess. Which reminds me: have you met Faiya yet?

the name sounds familiar.....

i think i put my generic "Chaos Incarnate" post in his and/or her intro topic...