Finally finished

Arusai

I finally finished my first Fire Emblem game on my own.

Instant hard mode because of my FE childhood memories with my family.

It might not seem much of an achievement to most of you, but I feel happy to finally be able to know Fire Emblem completely.

A tragic story, compared to Blazing Sword.

My most memorable moments were when Carlyle and Joshua met, and Joshua was reluctant to fight his old teacher. Then he killed him in one crit. Such emotion..

Chapter 19 was filled with so much battles, I'd say it's the hardest of all. So many reinforcements..

Next is Myrrh in Chapter 20. When she had to fight Morva... Ughh, it made me so depressed. Especially when she talked to Eirika. T_T

My units were quite strong, with at least 1 stat maxed out or nearly. Because of that I was able to rush the final chapter, ending it in only 10 turns. (could have ended it sooner)

But sadly they were not even level 15, and I hardly was able to use supports. One of my biggest regrets.

What a terrific experience playing this game was.

I'll replay it 2 more times or so, I must.

You have my applause, Sacred Stones.

Hooray for you :) !

If only I can play Sacred stones blind now, because when your 11ish you don't appreciate the story as much compared to when your older :(

Edited by sifer