General Debate

Random Class Debate  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite general?

• Bors
    • Wendy
    • Barth
    • Douglas

I don't think anyone took the last one seriously but Klein won but if Dorothy had Louise's sprite then she would have won XD. Today it's the General Debate! (Please tell me if I missed someone)

I pick...Wendy! Because didn't bother with generals in this game but I heard that she was better then the others and she looks less weird (and has a less weird name then Barth) then the other 3.

I pick Bors because he turned out so good that he made Oswin look like shit the first time I used him. The second time, he didn't turn out so great. Barth is too damn lopsided and looks too ridiculous for my liking. Wendy doesn't even have growths that suit her class, and Douglas is only useful as a human shield in the Sacae route.

Generally speaking, none of them are terribly impressive.

Edited by Musashi

Bors, at least he has some chapters of being useful. Barth is at least a decent meatsheild and Wendy is just dreadful. Douglas isn't that fly either. It's sad, I like armored high defense units, but these fellas just leave me out to dry. Who cares if three of them can do a triangle attack when one of them can't even damage some enemies?

Edited by Kintenbo

Wendy has to be like one of the worst recruitable unit of the game since she starts out at level 1 with the worst durability in one round by every enemy on the map who requires lots of babying and very slow and often gets doubled considering shes an armored Unit. Shes useless in going through Sacae and being not a defensive armored unit. ><

Bors is really Boreeeeeeeeeee. Not good and not bad. Without him meant you dont have to worry about him.

Wendy....Normally, I use all of girl. But really, she bad...how can a tank that cant take some hit?

Barth...man! I rather use Gonzales.

Douglas. I hate him.

Barth...man! I rather use Gonzales.

Gonzales is amazing. :)

Anyway, I do believe it'd decided the only usable knight in this game is Bors, and even he isn't that great. It's not even a contest.

• 4 weeks later...
Bors for Normal Mode, Douglas for Hard Mode Sacae. Btw Salmon care to elaborate how Barth is underrated? I'm curious...

Barth has the overall highest defenses of anyone but Miledy and is Lillina's best B support, who's forced to be used due to recruiting Gonzales.

Barth has the overall highest defenses of anyone but Miledy and is Lillina's best B support, who's forced to be used due to recruiting Gonzales.

That's just one chapter of use for Lilina if you're not one to train her. As for Barth's defense, he's only got a 0.8 defense lead on Bors after promotion (average stats). The only things Barth has a significant difference with Bors is the STR, LUCK and SPD, Barth is STR and Bors is SPD and LUCK. I think I'll try Barth next time on normal though...

That's just one chapter of use for Lilina if you're not one to train her. As for Barth's defense, he's only got a 0.8 defense lead on Bors after promotion (average stats). The only things Barth has a significant difference with Bors is the STR, LUCK and SPD, Barth is STR and Bors is SPD and LUCK. I think I'll try Barth next time on normal though...

She also has to recruit Garret, too. While Lillina is indeed terrible, she is boosting Experience and is Gonzales' only viable A support. I think she'd be raised if only for that. Barth will likely have a level lead on Bors and promotes earlier.

Are any of these actually worth deploying? The only one I might consider voting for is Wendy because she's cute.

Bors is ugly

Barth is fugly

Douglas is a pain to recruit

And how they look makes a world of a difference. ._. Wendy doesn't have growths that fit her class. End of story. She's obviously the worst.

And how they look makes a world of a difference. ._. Wendy doesn't have growths that fit her class. End of story. She's obviously the worst.

Duh, I didn't say she was good. But she is cute. And it doesn't look like the others are amazing either.

Duh, I didn't say she was good. But she is cute. And it doesn't look like the others are amazing either.

I didn't say you said she was good. You said that she was the only one actually worth voting for, which is false. Bors may not turn out h4x, but he's pretty good. :/