you know what i hate?

Liz

writing essays about me. i find it a bit annoying and self-centered.

i hate writing these types of essays, like "Why do you want to become an engineer?" it makes me angry! GRR!

GRR! ARGH! BLERGH! GWOAR!

Note: I am posting this just to postpone writing the essay.

I would've thought you of all people would have had a blast talking writing about yourself. XD

*puts on coach face*

Just remember! Keep your eyes on the prize! Think like one of those snobby, self-centered rich people!

I would've thought you of all people would have had a blast talking writing about yourself. XD

*puts on coach face*

Just remember! Keep your eyes on the prize! Think like one of those snobby, self-centered rich people!

lets say this type of writing isn't my forte.

just ask my english teacher. she hated reading my essays at least that is what i think, considering the grades she gave me

Writing about myself depresses me. This is what the paper looks like:

...I'm gonna fail.

I bet it does branded and probably something else that I'm not gonna say

This is what I put:

About Me:

YOU DONT WANNA KNOW NOR DO I WANNA TELL YOU.

The end.

Branded weintraub actually gave me an A for that. XD

This is why I liked Weintraub.

This is why I liked Weintraub.

I liked him. Till that fucking star wars scene.....

"HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT! HIS HEAD HIT THE FUCKING DOOR! IMMA REWIND IT FORTY TIMES FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Dude I did a whole death match fight in JUS against 3 computers with 3 character decks with my Lenalee solo deck. And Lenalee is WEAK. And I was fighting ppl with shit loads of HP like Super Vegito,4 tailed naruto,Sasuke, and gear 3 luffy. Oh and Train and Bankai Ichigo and he was STILL showing the scene damn it!

Edited by MaSu

I liked him. Till that fucking star wars scene.....

"HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT! HIS HEAD HIT THE FUCKING DOOR! IMMA REWIND IT FORTY TIMES FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Dude I did a whole death match fight in JUS against 3 computers with 3 character decks with my Lenalee solo deck. And Lenalee is WEAK. And I was fighting ppl with shit loads of HP like Super Vegito,4 tailed naruto,Sasuke, and gear 3 luffy. Oh and Train and Bankai Ichigo and he was STILL showing the scene damn it!

damn that must've sucked

REMEMBER! I USED ONLY LENALEE. AND WON. AND HER HEALTH CAP IS WEAK AS SHIT. AND HER POWER IS SHIT.

unless you use her combos well enough unless you weren't using her strongest form then I have no idea how you won

But she has great combos.
unless you use her combos well enough unless you weren't using her strongest form then I have no idea how you won

It was her FOUR KOMA. Her Hp max is like friggin 160. Thats lower than EVE. I luv to spam her up X special! XD