The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to get something to eat before I say anything, because I don't think well when my blood sugar is low.

ok

btw, what is Kat's current skills? because i was thinking since she uses fe2 magic, lifetaker would work well for her

i mean, Silvia had a lifetaker scroll in her room sooooo...

ok

btw, what is Kat's current skills? because i was thinking since she uses fe2 magic, lifetaker would work well for her

i mean, Silvia had a lifetaker scroll in her room sooooo...

There's… no such thing as a life taker scroll… And I don't what her skills are anymore, other than the Tellius Lethality and the Critical+25 from Tellius, nor do I plan on updating them, because I don't plan on her fighting unless there's an emergency.

Okay, my ORIGINAL plan with Klotho was dependent on two things: 1) her being under for a bit and 2) her having the muscle memory for swimming.

During this, Kat decided to join the others in the forest and briefly conversed with Silvia, <- Kat never talked to Silvia once the skirmish started.

There is no mention whatsoever of the judging that also occurred. badbad.

​Also, guess I'm going to have to think of how Klotho survived. *thinking now*

Hate to be a nag, but can you fill in the blanks? There's a situation involving my nan and it's time consuming

There's… no such thing as a life taker scroll… And I don't what her skills are anymore, other than the Tellius Lethality and the Critical+25 from Tellius, nor do I plan on updating them, because I don't plan on her fighting unless there's an emergency.

Okay, my ORIGINAL plan with Klotho was dependent on two things: 1) her being under for a bit and 2) her having the muscle memory for swimming.

ok so do you want me to remove my post?

The judging? Phoibus appeared, informed the twins about what was going on with Silvia (i.e. - due to Grima's influence, she is highly corruptible by dark magic), and a judging happened to pull shards of Grima out of Silvia (with drama because… vash and I were on at the same time). Kat showed up here, checking in on Silvia due to being very worried about her. The shards of Grima became a misty copy but it made a poor move of threatening, so Ace, Alicia, Kat, and Phoibus all attacked it, dissipating it.

Afterwards, there was dialogue, ending with Phoibus kissing all the girls and running off and the girls deciding to do a spa night thing. Poly showed up as well after Phoibus left, but I'm not sure if anything plot important happened there.

ok so do you want me to remove my post?

…I would like you to, yes (or, rather edit it for Dan stuff as I'm not sure you can delete from the topics?). I'm sorry. I'd posted it so late to try and avoid something like this… ><;

The judging? Phoibus appeared, informed the twins about what was going on with Silvia (i.e. - due to Grima's influence, she is highly corruptible by dark magic), and a judging happened to pull shards of Grima out of Silvia (with drama because… vash and I were on at the same time). Kat showed up here, checking in on Silvia due to being very worried about her. The shards of Grima became a misty copy but it made a poor move of threatening, so Ace, Alicia, Kat, and Phoibus all attacked it, dissipating it.

Afterwards, there was dialogue, ending with Phoibus kissing all the girls and running off and the girls deciding to do a spa night thing. Poly showed up as well after Phoibus left, but I'm not sure if anything plot important happened there.

…I would like you to, yes (or, rather edit it for Dan stuff as I'm not sure you can delete from the topics?). I'm sorry. I'd posted it so late to try and avoid something like this… ><;

edited for your leisure

Cheers

Sorry for the long reply. Waiting 70 minutes for an ambulance...

Cheers

Sorry for the long reply. Waiting 70 minutes for an ambulance...

Ambu… everything okay?

crap...wanted to call her something like snow white but oh well

Klotho isn't a person I exactly hunted for a nickname for. You can call her whatever, but I don't know how to help.

Ambu… everything okay?

Nan fell over and bruised her knee and hurt her hip. Getting her up was... troublesome to say the least (only my sister and I are in the house). We managed to get her into a chair and we phoned up one of our cousins who was a nurse or something (can't remember). She checked on her briefly and said, at the worst, her hip was fractured. Called an ambulance and waited for 70 odd minutes. She's now on her way to A&E

Ambu… everything okay?

Klotho isn't a person I exactly hunted for a nickname for. You can call her whatever, but I don't know how to help.

ok

also, i really do not know how to have Dan act around Klotho

Nan fell over and bruised her knee and hurt her hip. Getting her up was... troublesome to say the least (only my sister and I are in the house). We managed to get her into a chair and we phoned up one of our cousins who was a nurse or something (can't remember). She checked on her briefly and said, at the worst, her hip was fractured. Called an ambulance and waited for 70 odd minutes. She's now on her way to A&E

Whoa. I'm really sorry for that Dusk. May she make a fast recovery

Ouch. Hope she gets better soon. I'm sorry about that.

hope she heals up quickly