The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we know Ishtar is. I'm trolling Dan at the moment because of what's gonna happen if we find her. Suggestions? Major Villains in Valm.

fuckyou

i still have Dan as Ishtar's fight option, so you can't do too much to her directly last i checked

Why do we need so many people over here anyway? The plan was to handle all this in Valm. I'm ok with a couple over here but...

This

Also Sorin, just checked your OP and under "situation" it still says Ferox and Plegia are under Anna control

...wouldn't it make sense that the final boss of the arc is the person who summoned the villains? not Xert?

There's three arcs

• Ylisse arc (which we've done)
  • Villain arc (Xert is final boss)
  • Valm arc (which is basically cleaning up the Annas and fighting the true antagonist)

so then is the army going to Valm yet or what?

Err, I believe we're dealing with a minute amount of villains in Ferox, and then head off to Valm, kill the most of them, then going to Dragon's Table (Plegia) to finish them off. I don't believe it's finalised though

This

Also Sorin, just checked your OP and under "situation" it still says Ferox and Plegia are under Anna control

I haven't checked that in months... I'll fix it.

so then is the army going to Valm yet or what?

Edit: Disregard this part.

Edited by Sorin

...wouldn't it make sense that the final boss of the arc is the person who summoned the villains? not Xert?

Er… but the person who summoned the villains… is also the person who corrupted the RNG goddess.

Err, I believe we're dealing with a minute amount of villains in Ferox, and then head off to Valm, kill the most of them, then going to Dragon's Table (Plegia) to finish them off. I don't believe it's finalised though

That… sounds really convoluted. Shadow, can we move Xert to Valm?

Er… but the person who summoned the villains… is also the person who corrupted the RNG goddess.

That… sounds really convoluted. Shadow, can we move Xert to Valm?

...i thought she was corrupt to begin with...would've made a better story IMO

...i thought she was corrupt to begin with...would've made a better story IMO

We have our reasons

No. I really need to kill him there.

Why? Grima in this outrealm is dead I believe, so that place holds no significance

Yeh. I gotta add you when I'm on a Laptop.

I can do it Shadow. I posted your list in the OP

Why? Grima in this outrealm is dead I believe, so that place holds no significance

Medeus would like to say otherwise. And as one who made a pact with the Earth Dragons, I can see why he'd have to be there. JS

Medeus would like to say otherwise. And as one who made a pact with the Earth Dragons, I can see why he'd have to be there. JS

My knowledge of the Akaneian series is very limited, so I'm sorry for my ignorance

Edited by DodgeDusk