The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh... good enough.

I'll stay. But seriously, I'm gonna have to slap a motherfucker if this kind of stupid shit occurs again.

Also Shadow shut up you're not helping

Edited by Polydeuces

Ok. I'm back. Nearly threw up from crying myself. Kat, do you want me to just plainly post what I have planned for Ishtar right here and now?

That might be best for everyone. ā€¦admins are keeping secrets of the main plot, so I won't say this should be standard practice.

Justā€¦ everyone, remember to at least tell the admins your plans. That way, if you feel like you can't politely explain why a char can't do something, the admins actually have an idea of what's going on and can intercede. (Maybe this should be added to the front post tooā€¦)

Right I have a dinner to attend for my mothers birthday. If things aren't resolved when I come back..I might shoot poison.

Have fun.

Eh... good enough.

I'll stay. But seriously, I'm gonna have to slap a motherfucker if this kind of stupid shit occurs again.

I'll point you in the direction. How's your headache. And thank you, very very much, for staying.

Edited by Kat

Ooookay...

Just gotta wait for the people in my Paralogue to get on to officialy announce it IC.

Are your feels ready guys?

I'm not sure we're going to Valm yet, though.

Alsoā€¦ a new S support has appeared~ Sorin and Alison.

Edited by Kat

That might be best for everyone. ā€¦admins are keeping secrets of the main plot, so I won't say this should be standard practice.

Justā€¦ everyone, remember to at least tell the admins your plans. That way, if you feel like you can't politely explain why a char can't do something, the admins actually have an idea of what's going on and can intercede. (Maybe this should be added to the front post tooā€¦)

Done

Wait why?

Why are they supporting or why aren't we leaving for Valm quite yet?

ah... that did it.

Shipping soothes the Flan's soul.

I thought it might. ^^ Now you've another couple to tease mercilessly.

I just thought of something... you've sunk your own ships, and left Samson forever alone. Why have you forsaken meeeeee!

Whatā€¦ are you talking about?

... Actually, yeah, what the hell? I'm pretty sure I shipped Samson with Isabelle.

You did... then you shipped him with Klotho, shipped Klotho with Cassandra (kinda.) And Isabelle with Anon (Not actually going to work BTW, sorry flan.)

Photographic memory FTW.

You did... then you shipped him with Klotho, shipped Klotho with Cassandra (kinda.) And Isabelle with Anon (Not actually going to work BTW, sorry flan.)

Photographic memory FTW.

I was only joking about the bit with Anon.