The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

HK? Is there a way to add that the request should be done via PM or something? Just in case someone's definition of 'polite and calmly' is different than another's and it accidentally triggers a round of arguing?

Didnt see this edit. Yeah, lemme do that

Edited by Hero-King

Can't they be hidden? I wanted Xert to tell them himself.

…Except Sorin and Alicia were just hunting for them, if you'll recall. And had already found Ishtar.

Edited by Kat

;_;

Just played some Chrono Trigger... I didn't realize you could save Lucca's mother from the accident. I even saved over the file.

;_;

I kept restarting that bit until I saved her. Poor Lucca's Maternal Unit. :(

...Well obviously I don't pay attention. /Shoots self

No no, it's okay, but I have a feeling everyone will kill me because I haven't played any other FE games yet. So I don't know the other villains really. So that's why I decided to choose an FE13 villain, but I didn't know we couldn't choose them.

Same with me!

There aren't enough people online.

Also, Yuffie, I see you lurking.

I read through all of the posts I've missed in a thread before I post, so that I don't bring up something that gets sorted out a few pages later.

I read through all of the posts I've missed in a thread before I post, so that I don't bring up something that gets sorted out a few pages later.

you could've said hello first! *pout*

Hell yeah! Chapter 5 of Holy War... It's so big. Where do I start? Also what happens to the items in the pawn shop during the time skip?

Hell yeah! Chapter 5 of Holy War... It's so big. Where do I start? Also what happens to the items in the pawn shop during the time skip?

You start by splitting your troops between the ones to the left and the ones to the right. And… I want to say they stay, actually, but I'm not 100% certain.

HK, trading doesn't exist in FE4. The closest equivalent is selling items to a shop and then having another char buying it (with each char having their own individual cache of money).

Edited by Kat

You start by splitting your troops between the ones to the left and the ones to the right. And… I want to say they stay, actually, but I'm not 100% certain.

HK, trading doesn't exist in FE4. The closest equivalent is selling items to a shop and then having another char buying it (with each char having their own individual cache of money).

Right. I forgot that I'm that uncool guy who hasn't touched the masterpiece that is FE4

Genealogy is a good game. It's just utter "hel" Kat I hope you get the joke.

I hate that spell. So much.

Let me guess. Judgdral had it's base in Norse mythology, where hel= cold hell.

Well… yeah, it does have a base in the more… nordic myths iirc, but Hel is a spell. Drops you down to 1HP. It… is… infuriating...

Edited by Kat