The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think, if Dan cooperates, Kat's going to give Dan a paralogue to combat Ishtar, or one of the other villains if he chooses? Since I'm more or less certain that there are villains there and it was stated that they would be taken care of first.

Shadow, you happen to have that list of locations Light mentioned for villains on hand?

Well, I think, if Dan cooperates, Kat's going to give Dan a paralogue to combat Ishtar, or one of the other villains if he chooses? Since I'm more or less certain that there are villains there and it was stated that they would be taken care of first.

Shadow, you happen to have that list of locations Light mentioned for villains on hand?

Yes.

Ishtar: Southtown

Yahn: Dragon's table

Manfroy: Manor of Lost Souls

Arvis: Plegia

....i hate you ;_;

Yes.

Ishtar: Southtown

Yahn: Dragon's table

Manfroy: Manor of Lost Souls

Arvis: Plegia

Thank you. ^^

....i hate you ;_;

Splitting up the party has bad consequences. *nodnod* Unless it's in paralogue. Also, I'm not certain if Shadow wants people at the Wellsprings quite yet. From what he told me, I'd inferred it would be something closer to the end.

Thank you. ^^

Splitting up the party has bad consequences. *nodnod* Unless it's in paralogue. Also, I'm not certain if Shadow wants people at the Wellsprings quite yet. From what he told me, I'd inferred it would be something closer to the end.

Every Villain dies before Jxemas "awakens". I can have people come to wellspring at the end but only a small few.

Thank you. ^^

so this is what i get for trying to move shit along or at least get stuff with my character out of the way. you speed up the process of Dan's insanity and self-doubt ;_;

Manfroy is at the manor of lost souls, Ace is supposed to fight him. There's gotta be a way for Alicia to tell Ace this.

How about Xert comes and tells you..? I have no clue honestly.

so this is what i get for trying to move shit along or at least get stuff with my character out of the way. you speed up the process of Dan's insanity and self-doubt ;_;

That's how da ball rolls dog.

Every Villain dies before Jxemas "awakens". I can have people come to wellspring at the end but only a small few.

Every villain? And which would those be?

I'm currently trying to plan something for Natty, but I can't get it together in my mind...

What are you thinking so far?

Is it the new fan-fic you're writing?

New skit up

ReyxAnacybele? Perhaps... Of course it isn't you fool

I was thinking something involving Nathaniel feeling guilt about Elise, whilst he was outside on the DARK DAY

THE EMPTYING OF THE LOCKET