The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling veto on all wars between you two as we already know who the victor will be, so that's no fun.

King's gotta let off some steam once in a while *pouts*

dude Imma wreck you in either way

remember, you're still on probation.

King's gotta let off some steam once in a while *pouts*

remember, you're still on probation.

Tempted to make a joke about Silvia or Ace helping with that, but... *shrug* how about preparing the lecture you'll give everyone when you finally return?

Yuffie, I refuse to believe a healer would just drag his ill patient. *dryly*

Edited by Kat

Tempted to make a joke about Silvia or Ace helping with that, but... *shrug* how about preparing the lecture you'll give everyone when you finally return?

Oh my...

Phoibus has influenced you hasn't he? I swear...*shakes fist*

A lecture? On what, where I've been?

Edited by Hero-King

Oh my...

Phoibus has influenced you hasn't he? I swear...*shakes fist*

A lecture? On what, where I've been?

Phoibus came from my head, remember? I was in Marching Band for 5 years and took Latin and Greek in college.

You mentioned that you'd probably have a lot of things to comment on?

Phoibus came from my head, remember? I was in Marching Band for 5 years and took Latin and Greek in college.

You mentioned that you'd probably have a lot of things to comment on?

I did Marching Band also and fail to see the relevancy of that statement, other than Phoibus being made from you

Well, ya, but I don't think a lecture would be necessary. Not the kind that would give lectures anyway That's why I had Jagen and Malledus

I did Marching Band also and fail to see the relevancy of that statement, other than Phoibus being made from you

Well, ya, but I don't think a lecture would be necessary. Not the kind that would give lectures anyway That's why I had Jagen and Malledus

...Band Camp? You... really? You didn't have a crazy Band Camp filled with innuendoes and the like?

....the fuck kind of camp did you go to?

....the fuck kind of camp did you go to?

Marching Band Camp, where we got a head-start in the summer to learn and practice drills and told double entendres, innuendoes, and dirty jokes to resist the urge to kill our Band Director for making us march in a GEORGIA SUMMER (which typically has 90% humidity and temperatures in the 100s)

Here, have this new character. Wait for them to die. Wahahahaha!

You two are a diabolically evil couple.

We've done that thrice now. ^^ Michel, Aimee, and now Serena.

Thank you, though~

Marching Band Camp, where we got a head-start in the summer to learn and practice drills and told double entendres, innuendoes, and dirty jokes to resist the urge to kill our Band Director for making us march in a GEORGIA SUMMER (which typically has 90% humidity and temperatures in the 100s)

and this is why i don't go to camp

Well..... that sucks. Then again, where i come from the marching band was cut out. I've only done it say....... 5 times?