The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

Yuffie places a brownish jar with some bandages on top of it, and a small clay tub under the screens. "The brown is a disinfectant, and the tub contains a cooling balm. You can either apply them yourself, or I can do it for you. *whispering to Alicia* Do you mean contraceptives and the like?"

I come back, after a very long day to... this. Wow.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W-wait, are Kat and Silvia doing strategy without me?! ...*sadness*

Well, show up in Kat's room!

I will handle that.. tomorrow. I am actually extremely tired right now...Sorry, but goodnight!

Night!

So, revelation of the day - Klotho can be a bitch when she thinks there's a threat.

Also, that Dan apparently has some entitlement issues.

also, also - that everyone is protective of Kat atm.

Edited by Kat

So, revelation of the day - Klotho can be a bitch when she thinks there's a threat.

Also, that Dan apparently has some entitlement issues.

also, also - that everyone is protective of Kat atm.

...entitlement?...not sure what i did, but more of a reason for EVERYONE TO KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN

*flails*

...entitlement?...not sure what i did, but more of a reason for EVERYONE TO KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN

*flails*

Hmm? Oh, your char made a mention of how nice he's been to Kat, with the implication that she owes him more than sisterly love for it.

Hmm? Oh, your char made a mention of how nice he's been to Kat, with the implication that she owes him more than sisterly love for it.

i never said anything about her owing him, its just that he gave so much to her, he didn't understand why she gave him so much pain

granted, this was when he was in his insane state

i never said anything about her owing him, its just that he gave so much to her, he didn't understand why she gave him so much pain

granted, this was when he was in his insane state

Really? I got the implication that because he gave her so much, she owed him. my mistake. ...I'm still in a shock over how badly everyone reacted... If I'd known I think I would've kept Klotho quiet...