The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A minor explanation about Klotho - she was experimented on by dark mages for increased sight (by a long shot), hearing, and smell (minor) in exchange for no sense of taste and a depressed sense of pain (and possibly touch as well).

ok Kat?

Klotho is saying that he shouldn't be blaming others. Isn't Dan right to blame what is happening to him right now? What with her telling everyone what happened?

I never said my characters were right all the time.

true...most of the time they just are XD

Which means they have to be some of the time. Otherwise, things won't be interesting.

Also, I really want to knock Dan out with Phoibus for using the demon thing, because running away will make this whole thing take much longer than it needs to, making it tiring.

Edited by Kat

what

did

you

expect

In that case...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB.

why? at this point, i thought you were letting him escape?

...Did you not see my previous post? I think that having him run will make it drag. And/or we losing chars to hunt for him instead of moving the story forward like someone was complaining earlier.

Edited by Kat

...Did you not see my previous post? I think that having him run will make it drag. And/or we losing chars to hunt for him instead of moving the story forward like someone was complaining earlier.

well i was GOING to have him escape and not be seen for a while...but...fine, if you insist -_-

well i was GOING to have him escape and not be seen for a while...but...fine, if you insist -_-

I do insist. Because that's not the way to solve problems.

Dan's not looking to solve problems he's looking to fucking survive right now and get his head on straight

I'm talking about why I'm insisting, not his motives.

Implication to me I suppose..?

Not just you.