I'm considering an 'underused' run

Itadakimasu

I enjoy Gregor and Cherche, neither are underused for my runs. Although my current runthrough I am going Troubadour, but, irrelevant!

I'd say Donnel depends on how much of a challenge you're looking for. Donny is always very quickly a good unit, with a little work, so coin toss that one.

Edited by Shev

Hmm, I'd guess I'd say Sully or Vaike? I don't roam around the forums as others, so I can't really confirm anything. I rarely used Gregor though as well as Panne.

Sully definitely isn't underused. She's probably one of the best units in this game. Top 5 easily.

Sully definitely isn't underused. She's probably one of the best units in this game. Top 5 easily.

I disagree, her speed and skill are terrible, or at least when I used her... at 20/20 it was something like 28 speed 29 skill... she hardly ever doubled...

I disagree, her speed and skill are terrible, or at least when I used her... at 20/20 it was something like 28 speed 29 skill... she hardly ever doubled...

Wow, you must have been very unlucky, because she has some of the best spd and skl growths in the game:

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_growth_all.html

But she has a horse. And on sf that means top tier right away(only half sarcastic).

Edited by Randa

Dude, look at her SPD growth. The guy only had a RNG screwed sully. Her SPD is literally her best asset

Her Str for me was the best, albeit it was mediocre... I had her as a Paladin and like I seriously hated her... maybe I'll give her a second chance...

Edit: Also, I find that most cavaliers in FE suck, just personal experience though... they never end up capping a stat...

Edited by Itadakimasu

Her Str for me was the best, albeit it was mediocre... I had her as a Paladin and like I seriously hated her... maybe I'll give her a second chance...

Edit: Also, I find that most cavaliers in FE suck, just personal experience though... they never end up capping a stat...

I guess I'm not the only one. It was hard to use Sully in the beginning and even Stahl, they usually died and I had to reset. I think the most luck I've had with cavaliers is Sain way back in FE7...

I guess I'm not the only one. It was hard to use Sully in the beginning and even Stahl, they usually died and I had to reset. I think the most luck I've had with cavaliers is Sain way back in FE7...

The best cav for me was Franz in Sacred Stones, and I think in Radiant Dawn my Titania was an epic (I like Titania, so she is epic regardless) Gold Knight and Oscar was a decent Paladin/Silver Knight in both, but none of them (except Amelia as a Paladin) made me go wow this is a good unit